Sustainability Assessment in the Construction Sector: Rating Systems and Rated Buildings
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1226-:d:104575 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1005-:d:138575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashidi, Hamidreza & GhaffarianHoseini, Ali & GhaffarianHoseini, Amirhosein & Nik Sulaiman, Nik Meriam & Tookey, John & Hashim, Nur Awanis, 2015. "Application of wastewater treatment in sustainable design of green built environments: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 845-856.
- Chandratilake, S.R. & Dias, W.P.S., 2013. "Sustainability rating systems for buildings: Comparisons and correlations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 22-28.
- Jiyoung Park & Jungwon Yoon & Kwang-Hyun Kim, 2017. "Critical Review of the Material Criteria of Building Sustainability Assessment Tools," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-24, January.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:1046-1053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jernej Markelj & Manja Kitek Kuzman & Petra Grošelj & Martina Zbašnik-Senegačnik, 2014. "A Simplified Method for Evaluating Building Sustainability in the Early Design Phase for Architects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-21, December.
- Nora Harris & Tripp Shealy & Leidy Klotz, 2016. "How Exposure to ”Role Model” Projects Can Lead to Decisions for More Sustainable Infrastructure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-9, January.
- Berardi, Umberto, 2013. "Stakeholders’ influence on the adoption of energy-saving technologies in Italian homes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 520-530.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1294-:d:106165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berardi, Umberto & GhaffarianHoseini, AmirHosein & GhaffarianHoseini, Ali, 2014. "State-of-the-art analysis of the environmental benefits of green roofs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 411-428.
- Chandratilake, S.R. & Dias, W.P.S., 2015. "Ratio based indicators and continuous score functions for better assessment of building sustainability," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 137-143.
- Xiao Chen & Yongquan Wen & Nanyang Li, 2016. "Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Evaluation of Space and Water Heating in Urban Residential Buildings of the Hot Summer and Cold Winter Zone in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-14, September.
- Thorsten Schuetze & Wolfgang Willkomm & Maria Roos, 2015. "Development of a Holistic Evaluation System for BIPV Façades," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-18, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:603-:d:95751 is not listed on IDEAS
- Devi Bühler & Thorsten Schuetze & Ranka Junge, 2015. "Towards Development of a Label for Zero Emission Buildings: A Tool to Evaluate Potential Zero Emission Buildings," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-23, April.
- GhaffarianHoseini, AmirHosein & Dahlan, Nur Dalilah & Berardi, Umberto & GhaffarianHoseini, Ali & Makaremi, Nastaran & GhaffarianHoseini, Mahdiar, 2013. "Sustainable energy performances of green buildings: A review of current theories, implementations and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-17.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2101-:d:119137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umberto Berardi, 2013. "Sustainability assessment of urban communities through rating systems," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 1573-1591, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:130:d:63198 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:20:y:2012:i:6:p:411-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .