A socio‐metabolic transition towards sustainability? Challenges for another Great Transformation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonnalagadda Rajeswar, 2001. "Conservation ethics versus development: how to obviate the dichotomy?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 16-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephanie Pincetl & Mikhail Chester & Giovanni Circella & Andrew Fraser & Caroline Mini & Sinnott Murphy & Janet Reyna & Deepak Sivaraman, 2014. "Enabling Future Sustainability Transitions," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 18(6), pages 871-882, December.
- Katarzyna Gruszka, 2016. "Framing the Collaborative Economy," Ecological Economics Papers ieep11, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- O'Neill, Daniel W., 2012. "Measuring progress in the degrowth transition to a steady state economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 221-231.
- Gruszka, Katarzyna & Scharbert, Annika Regine & Soder, Michael, 2017. "Leaving the mainstream behind? Uncovering subjective understandings of economics instructors' roles," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 485-498.
- Rezai, Armon & Taylor, Lance & Mechler, Reinhard, 2013.
"Ecological macroeconomics: An application to climate change,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 69-76.
- Armon Rezai & Lance Taylor & Reinhard Mechler, 2012. "Ecological Macroeconomics: An application to climate change," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- García María & Swagemakers Paul & Bock Bettina & Fernández Xavier, 2012. "Making a living: Grassroots development initiatives, natural resource management and institutional support in Galicia, Spain," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(1), pages 17-30, January.
- Singh, Simron Jit & Krausmann, Fridolin & Gingrich, Simone & Haberl, Helmut & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Lanz, Peter & Martinez-Alier, Joan & Temper, Leah, 2012. "India's biophysical economy, 1961–2008. Sustainability in a national and global context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 60-69.
- Krausmann, Fridolin & Gaugl, Birgit & West, James & Schandl, Heinz, 2016. "The metabolic transition of a planned economy: Material flows in the USSR and the Russian Federation 1900 to 2010," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 76-85.
- Gruszka, Katarzyna & Scharbert, Annika Regine & Soder, Michael, 2016. "Changing the world one student at a time? Uncovering subjective understandings of economics instructors' roles," Ecological Economic Papers 4794, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:551-564 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katarzyna Gruszka & Annika Scharbert & Michael Soder, 2016. "Changing the world one student at a time? Uncovering subjective understandings of economics instructors' roles," Ecological Economics Papers ieep7, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:755-764 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocio‐metabolic transitions ; social metabolism ; agrarian society ; area‐related energy system ; industrial society ; environmentalism of the poor ; sustainability ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .