What is stopping sustainable building in England? Barriers experienced by stakeholders in delivering sustainable developments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isaac Doku & Sonal Agarwal, 2016. "The Perception of Investors on Real Estate Sustainability in Ghana," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 261-273, April.
- Berardi, Umberto, 2013. "Stakeholders’ influence on the adoption of energy-saving technologies in Italian homes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 520-530.
- Jasmin Kientzel & Gerjo Kok, 2011. "Environmental Assessment Methodologies for Commercial Buildings: An Elicitation Study of U.S. Building Professionals’ Beliefs on Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(12), pages 1-21, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:919-:d:100063 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:59-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pitch Sutheerawatthana & Takayuki Minato, 2009. "The relation of technology to politics in infrastructure development: the chain phenomenon and its relation to sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 199-209.
- Zapata-Lancaster, Gabriela & Tweed, Chris, 2014. "Designers׳ enactment of the policy intentions. An ethnographic study of the adoption of energy regulations in England and Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 129-139.
- Shahin Mokhlesian, 2014. "How Do Contractors Select Suppliers for Greener Construction Projects? The Case of Three Swedish Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-19, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:15:y:2007:i:3:p:135-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .