Model averaging, asymptotic risk, and regressor groups
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan, 2016.
"Growth econometrics for agnostics and true believers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 86-102.
- Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Growth Econometrics for Agnostics and True Believers," CEPR Discussion Papers 10590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Rockey & Jonathan Temple, 2015. "Growth Econometrics for Agnostics and True Believers," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/656, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Zhang, Xinyu, 2015. "Consistency of model averaging estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 120-123.
- Kitagawa, Toru & Muris, Chris, 2016. "Model averaging in semiparametric estimation of treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 271-289.
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:111:y:2016:i:516:p:1775-1790 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Adam, 2017.
"Bonferroni-based size-correction for nonstandard testing problems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 17-35.
- Adam McCloskey, 2012. "Bonferroni-Based Size-Correction for Nonstandard Testing Problems," Working Papers 2012-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- De Luca, Giuseppe & Magnus, Jan R. & Peracchi, Franco, 2018.
"Weighted-average least squares estimation of generalized linear models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 1-17.
- Giuseppe de Luca & Jan Magnus & Franco Peracchi, 2017. "Weighted-Average Least Squares Estimation of Generalized Linear Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-029/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Jan R. Magnus & Franco Peracchi, 2017. "Weighted-average least squares estimation of generalized linear models," EIEF Working Papers Series 1711, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2017.
- Shangwei Zhao & Aman Ullah & Xinyu Zhang, 2018. "A Class of Model Averaging Estimators," Working Paper series 18-11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Shangwei Zhao, 2014. "Model averaging based on James–Stein estimators," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(8), pages 1013-1022, November.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:101-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:1:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xinyu & Ullah, Aman & Zhao, Shangwei, 2016. "On the dominance of Mallows model averaging estimator over ordinary least squares estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 69-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:quante:v:5:y:2014:i:3:p:495-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.