Book review: Sociology and development: The impasse and beyond by Ray Kiely. (London, University College London Press, 1995
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deolalikar, A.B. & Gaiha, R., 1993.
"What Determines Female Participation in Rural Public Works? The Case of India's Employment Guarantee Scheme,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
93-05, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Deolalikar, A.B. & Gaiha, R., 1993. "What Determines Female Participation in Rural Public Works? The Case of India's Employment Guarantee Scheme," Working Papers 93-05, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:8:y:1996:i:6:p:873-874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .