The emergence of land markets in Africa: Impacts on poverty, equity and efficiency, edited by Stein Holden, Keijiro Utsuka, and Frank Place (Washington, DC: Resources for the Future, pp. 320, ISBN 978‐1‐933115‐69‐6)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreher, Axel & Gehring, Kai & Klasen, Stephan, 2015.
"Gesture Politics or Real Commitment? Gender Inequality and the Allocation of Aid,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 464-480.
- Dreher, Axel & Gehring, Kai & Klasen, Stephan, 2013. "Gesture Politics or Real Commitment? Gender Inequality and the Allocation of Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 079, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Riddell, Abby Rubin, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Foreign Aid to Education: What Can Be Learned?," WIDER Working Paper Series 075, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carol Newman & Finn Tarp & Katleen van den Broeck, 2015. "Property Rights and Productivity: The Case of Joint Land Titling in Vietnam," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(1), pages 91-105.
- Beath, Andrew & Christia, Fotini & Enikolopov, Ruben, 2013.
"Empowering Women through Development Aid: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Afghanistan,"
American Political Science Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 107(03), pages 540-557, August.
- Andrew Beath & Fotini Christia & Ruben Enikolopov, 2013. "Empowering Women through Development Aid: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Afghanistan," Working Papers w0191, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Talip Kilic & Paul Winters & Calogero Carletto, 2015. "Gender and agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa: introduction to the special issue," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 281-284, May.
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn, 2000. "Agricultural Technology, Risk, and Gender: A CGE Analysis of Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1307-1326, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:23:y:2011:i:4:p:600-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .