The information content of implied volatility: Evidence from Australia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costas Siriopoulos & Athanasios Fassas, 2013. "Dynamic relations of uncertainty expectations: a conditional assessment of implied volatility indices," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 233-266, October.
- López, Raquel, 2015. "Do stylized facts of equity-based volatility indices apply to fixed-income volatility indices? Evidence from the US Treasury market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 292-303.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:514:y:2019:i:c:p:156-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imlak Shaikh & Puja Padhi, 2014. "The forecasting performance of implied volatility index: evidence from India VIX," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 251-274, November.
- repec:eee:revfin:v:35:y:2017:i:c:p:66-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George & Hassani, Hossein, 2015. "Forecasting implied volatility indices worldwide: A new approach," MPRA Paper 72084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supachok Thakolsri & Yuthana Sethapramote & Komain Jiranyakul, 2016.
"Relationship of the Change in Implied Volatility with the Underlying Equity Index Return in Thailand,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 74-86, December.
- Thakolsri, Supachock & Sethapramote, Yuthana & Jiranyakul, Komain, 2015. "Relationship of the change in implied volatility with the underlying equity index return in Thailand," MPRA Paper 67986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:53:y:2019:i:c:p:399-409 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:empfin:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:111-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George, 2016. "Forecasting oil price realized volatility: A new approach," MPRA Paper 69105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Han, Heejoon & Kutan, Ali M. & Ryu, Doojin, 2015. "Effects of the US stock market return and volatility on the VKOSPI," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-34.
- Han, Heejoon & Kutan, Ali M. & Ryu, Doojin, 2015. "Modeling and predicting the market volatility index: The case of VKOSPI," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mai, Van Anh (Vivian) & Ang, Tze Chuan ‘Chewie’ & Fang, Victor, 2016. "Aggregate volatility risk and the cross-section of stock returns: Australian evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 134-149.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:47:y:2019:i:c:p:622-636 is not listed on IDEAS
- Badshah, Ihsan & Frijns, Bart & Knif, Johan & Tourani-Rad, Alireza, 2016. "Asymmetries of the intraday return-volatility relation," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 182-192.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:848-863 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:28-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jun Sik & Ryu, Doojin, 2015. "Are the KOSPI 200 implied volatilities useful in value-at-risk models?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 43-64.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:36:y:2018:i:c:p:41-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gatfaoui, Hayette, 2013. "Translating financial integration into correlation risk: A weekly reporting's viewpoint for the volatility behavior of stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 776-791.
- Smales, Lee A., 2015. "Better the devil you know: The influence of political incumbency on Australian financial market uncertainty," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 59-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:30:y:2010:i:2:p:134-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.