Linkages between agricultural commodity futures contracts
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (08)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0270-7314 Email: |
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukesh K. Chaudhry & Rohan A. Christie-David & William H. Sackley, 1999. "Long-Term Structural Price Relationships in Real Estate Markets," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(2), pages 335-354.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:148-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amine Lahiani & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Thierry Vo, 2014. "Understanding return and volatility spillovers among major agricultural commodities," Working Papers 2014-243, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6800 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Peng, 2015. "Global oil prices, macroeconomic fundamentals and China's commodity sector comovements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 284-294.
- Kentaka Aruga, 2011. "Are the Tokyo Grain Exchange non-genetically modified organism (non-GMO) and conventional soybean futures markets integrated?," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(1), pages 84-97, May.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013.
"Futures trading and the excess comovement of commodity prices,"
2013-19, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures Trading and the Excess Comovement of Commodity Prices," AMSE Working Papers 1301, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jan 2013.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures Trading and the Excess Comovement of Commodity Prices," Working Papers halshs-00793724, HAL.
- Jaime Casassus & Peng Liu & Ke Tang, 2015. "Maximal Gaussian Affine Models for Multiple Commodities: A Note," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(1), pages 75-86, 01.
- Jaime Casassus & Peng Liu & Ke Tang, 2014. "Maximal Gaussian Affine Models for Multiple Commodities: A Note," Documentos de Trabajo 456, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Piotr Arendarski & Łukasz Postek, 2012. "Cointegration Based Trading Strategy For Soft Commodities Market," Working Papers 2012-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuanlong Ge & Holly H. Wang & Sung K. Ahn, 2010. "Cotton market integration and the impact of China's new exchange rate regime," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 443-451, 09.
- Jaime Casassus & Peng Liu & Ke Tang, 2011. "Relative Scarcity of Commodities with a Long-Term Economic Relationship and the Correlation of Futures Returns," Documentos de Trabajo 404, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Marco Corazza & A. Malliaris & Elisa Scalco, 2010. "Nonlinear Bivariate Comovements of Asset Prices: Methodology, Tests and Applications," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Matteo Manera, Marcella Nicolini, and Ilaria Vignati, 2013. "Financial Speculation in Energy and Agriculture Futures Markets: A Multivariate GARCH Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Ramaprasad Bhar & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2006. "Component structures of agricultural commodity futures traded on the Tokyo Grain Exchange," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9, March.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramaprasad Bhar & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2006. "Linkages among agricultural commodity futures prices: some further evidence from Tokyo," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 535-539.
- Katsushi Nakajima & Kazuhiko Ohashi, 2016. "Commodity Spread Option with Cointegration," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(1), pages 1-44, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:16:y:1996:i:5:p:595-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed