A Test of the Conditional Independence Assumption in Sample Selection Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christl, Michael & Köppl-Turyna, Monika, 2017.
"Gender wage gap and the role of skills: evidence from PIAAC dataset,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
63, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Christl, Michael & Köppl-Turyna, Monika, 2017. "Gender wage gap and the role of skills: evidence from PIAAC dataset," Working Papers 05, Agenda Austria.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1264-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2015.
"Quantile selection models: with an application to understanding changes in wage inequality,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP75/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2016. "Quantile Selection Models with an Application to Understanding Changes in Wage Inequality," Working Papers wp2016_1610, CEMFI.
- Mikhail Zhelonkin & Marc G. Genton & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2016. "Robust inference in sample selection models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(4), pages 805-827, September.
- David Powell & Dana Goldman, 2016. "Disentangling Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection in Private Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 21858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2017. "Sample Selection in Quantile Regression: A Survey," Working Papers wp2017_1702, CEMFI.
- Mehtabul Azam & Nishith Prakash, 2015. "A Distributional Analysis of Public–Private Wage Differential in India," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(4), pages 394-414, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:30:y:2015:i:7:p:1144-1168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.