Rounding, Focal Point Answers And Nonresponse To Subjective Probability Questions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binswanger, Johannes & Salm, Martin, 2013. "Does Everyone Use Probabilities? Intuitive and Rational Decisions about Stockholding," IZA Discussion Papers 7265, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Hoderlein & Bettina Siflinger & Joachim Winter, 2015. "Identification of structural models in the presence of measurement error due to rounding in survey responses," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 869, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Paul Ruud & Daniel Schunk & Joachim Winter, 2014. "Uncertainty causes rounding: an experimental study," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(3), pages 391-413, September.
- Charles F. Manski, 2017.
"Survey Measurement of Probabilistic Macroeconomic Expectations: Progress and Promise,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2017, volume 32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles F. Manski, 2017. "Survey Measurement of Probabilistic Macroeconomic Expectations: Progress and Promise," NBER Working Papers 23418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wu, Shang & Stevens, Ralph & Thorp, Susan, 2015. "Cohort and target age effects on subjective survival probabilities: Implications for models of the retirement phase," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 39-56.
- Huynh, Kim P. & Jung, Juergen, 2015.
"Subjective health expectations,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 693-711.
- Juergen Jung, 2008. "Subjective Health Expectations," Caepr Working Papers 2008-016, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Kim P. Huynh & Juergen Jung, 2010. "Subjective Health Expectations," Working Papers 2010-08, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Drerup, Tilman & Enke, Benjamin & Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von, 2014.
"Measurement Error in Subjective Expectations and the Empirical Content of Economic Models,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8535, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- von Gaudecker, Hans-Martin & Drerup, Tilman & Enke, Benjamin, 2015. "Measurement Error in Subjective Expectations and the Empirical Content of Economic Models," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112871, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Drerup, Tilman & Enke, Benjamin & von Gaudecker, Hans-Martin, 2014. "Measurement Error in Subjective Expectation and the Empirical Content of Economic Models," MEA discussion paper series 201414, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- repec:wly:jforec:v:36:y:2017:i:7:p:756-775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bissonnette, Luc & Hurd, Michael D. & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2014.
"Individual Survival Curves Comparing Subjective and Observed Mortality Risks,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luc Bissonnette & Michael D. Hurd & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2014. "Individual Survival Curves Comparing Subjective and Observed Mortality Risks," Cahiers de recherche 1404, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Luc Bissonnette & Michael Hurd & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2015. "Individual Survival Curves Comparing Subjective and Observed Mortality Risk," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-08, CIRANO.
- Niu, G., 2014. "Essays on subjective expectations and mortality trends," Other publications TiSEM b9f72836-d8ad-478b-adca-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:33:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9411-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabian Gouret, 2017. "What can we learn from the fifties?," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(7), pages 756-775, November.
- Koç, E., 2015. "Job Finding, Job Loss and Consumption Behaviour," Discussion Paper 2015-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- David R. Rappange & Job van Exel & Werner B. F. Brouwer, 2017. "A short note on measuring subjective life expectancy: survival probabilities versus point estimates," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(1), pages 7-12, January.
- Zelalem Yilma & Owen O’Donnell & Anagaw Mebratie & Getnet Alemu & Arjun S. Bedi, 2015.
"Subjective Expectations of Medical Expenditures and Insurance in Rural Ethiopia,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
15-120/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Debebe, Z.Y. & O'Donnell, O.A. & Mebratie, A.D. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2015. "Subjective expectations of medical expenditures and insurance in rural Ethiopia," ISS Working Papers - General Series 611, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie & Leung, Felix, 2015. "Testing the Validity of Item Non-Response as a Proxy for Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 8874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:378-389 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:73-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katherine Carman & Peter Kooreman, 2014. "Probability perceptions and preventive health care," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 43-71, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:29:y:2014:i:4:p:567-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.