Finite‐sample comparison of alternative methods for estimating dynamic panel data models
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 7 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/jcatalog/subscribe.jsp?issn=0883-7252 Email: |
- Danalet, Antonin & Tinguely, Loïc & Lapparent, Matthieu de & Bierlaire, Michel, 2016. "Location choice with longitudinal WiFi data," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 1-17.
- Schnitzlein, Daniel D. & Stephani, Jens, 2016. "Locus of Control and low-wage mobility," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 164-177.
- Sanchez-Bueno, Maria J. & Usero, Belen, 2014. "How may the nature of family firms explain the decisions concerning international diversification?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1311-1320.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Christian N. Brinch & Sebastian Königs, 2014.
"Time aggregation and state dependence in welfare receipt,"
771, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Brinch, Christian & Königs, Sebastian, 2016. "Time Aggregation and State Dependence in Welfare Receipt," IZA Discussion Papers 9785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erdsiek, Daniel, 2017. "Dynamics of overqualification: Evidence from the early career of graduates," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nguyen, Ha & Connelly, Luke B., 2016. "The dynamics of informal care provision in an Australian household panel survey: Previous work characteristics and future care provision," MPRA Paper 75331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B Connelly, 2016. "The dynamics of informal care provision in an Australian household panel survey: previous work characteristics and future care provision," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1606, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Nolte, Andre & Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2015. "Changing Fortunes during Economic Transition - Low-Wage Persistence before and after German Unification," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112828, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gürtzgen, Nicole & Nolte, André, 2016. "Changing fortunes during economic transition: Low-wage persistence before and after German unification," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maurizio Baussola & Chiara Mussida, 2015. "Regional and Gender Differentials in the Persistence of Unemployment," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1510, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Chiara Mussida & Dario Sciulli, 2015. "Direct and indirect effects of disability on employment probabilities: a comparative analysis," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1507, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders, 2013. "Avoiding biased versions of Wooldridge’s simple solution to the initial conditions problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 346-349.
- Michel BerthÃ©lemy & Petyo Bonev & Damien Dussaux & Magnus SÃ¶derberg, 2017. "Methods for strengthening a weak instrument in the case of a persistent treatment," GRI Working Papers 265, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Campolieti, Michele, 2015. "State dependence in the incidence of strikes: Evidence from Canadian contract data using Heckman’s dynamic probit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 7-9.
- Sebastian Königs, 2013. "The Dynamics of Social Assistance Benefit Receipt in Germany: State Dependence Before and After the Hartz Reforms," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 136, OECD Publishing.
- Königs, Sebastian, 2014. "The Dynamics of Social Assistance Benefit Receipt in Germany: State Dependence Before and After the 'Hartz Reforms'," IZA Discussion Papers 7977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Königs, 2014. "The Dynamics of Social Assistance Benefit Receipt in Germany: State Dependence before and after the 'Hartz Reforms'," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 628, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- H. T. Tran & E. Santarelli, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp909, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ayhan, Sinem H. & Pelek, Selin, 2015. "State Dependence in Welfare Benefits in a Non-Welfare Context," IZA Discussion Papers 9551, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riccardo Lucchetti & Claudia Pigini, 2015. "DPB: Dynamic Panel Binary data models in Gretl," gretl working papers 1, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali, revised 24 Apr 2015.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Claudia Pigini, 2017. "Granger causality in dynamic binary short panel data models," Working Papers 421, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Pigini, Claudia, 2017. "Granger causality in dynamic binary short panel data models," MPRA Paper 77486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Widenhorn, Andreas & Salhofer, Klaus, 2014. "Differentiation in demand with different food retail formats," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182777, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Contreras, Jose L. & Corvalan, Alejandro, 2014. "Olympic Games: No legacy for sports," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 268-271.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:27:y:2012:i:7:p:1189-1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed