Socially Responsible Investing In The Global Market: The Performance Of Us And European Funds
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leite, Paulo & Cortez, Maria Céu, 2014. "Style and performance of international socially responsible funds in Europe," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 248-267.
- Leite, Paulo & Cortez, Maria Céu, 2015. "Performance of European socially responsible funds during market crises: Evidence from France," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 132-141.
- Anett Wins & Bernhard Zwergel, 2016. "Comparing those who do, might and will not invest in sustainable funds: a survey among German retail fund investors," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 51-99, April.
- Reboredo, Juan C. & Quintela, Miguel & Otero, Luis A., 2017. "Do investors pay a premium for going green? Evidence from alternative energy mutual funds," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 512-520.
- Aaron K. Chatterji & Rodolphe Durand & David I. Levine & Samuel Touboul, 2016. "Do ratings of firms converge? Implications for managers, investors and strategy researchers," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1597-1614, August.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Ang, Wei Rong & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"Performance and performance persistence of socially responsible investment funds in Europe and North America,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 254-266.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Ang, Wei Rong & Smyth, Russell, 2014. "Performance and Performance Persistence of Socially Responsible Investment Funds in Europe and North America," MPRA Paper 59119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2850-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martijn Boermans & Rients Galema, 2017. "Pension funds carbon footprint and investment trade-offs," DNB Working Papers 554, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:38:y:2018:i:c:p:30-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2014. "Modeling volatility and conditional correlations between socially responsible investments, gold and oil," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 609-618.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:ijfiec:v:17:y:2012:i:3:p:254-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .