The 1st Australasian Workshop on econometrics and health economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmichael, F. & Charles, S. & Hulme, C., 2010. "Who will care? Employment participation and willingness to supply informal care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 182-190, January.
- Duncan Thomas & Elizabeth Frankenberg & James P. Smith, 2001.
"Lost but Not Forgotten: Attrition and Follow-up in the Indonesia Family Life Survey,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(3), pages 556-592.
- Duncan Thomas & Elizabeth Frankenberg & James P. Smith, 2004. "Lost but Not Forgotten: Attrition and Follow-up in the Indonesia Family Life Survey," Labor and Demography 0408007, EconWPA.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1985.
"Specific Experience, Household Structure, and Intergenerational Transfers: Farm Family Land and Labor Arrangements in Developing Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 961-987.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1984. "Specific Experience, Household Structure and Intergenerational Transfers: Farm Family Land and Labor Arrangements in Developing Countries," Bulletins 8432, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Cameron & Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2008. "Do coresidency and financial transfers from the children reduce the need for elderly parents to works in developing countries?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 1007-1033, October.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2005.
"The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(4), pages 989-1014.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2003. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," Cahiers de recherche 03-07, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2004. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-03, CIRANO.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"The Strategic Bequest Motive,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 151-182, July.
- Roméo Fontaine & Agnès Gramain & Jérôme Wittwer, 2009. "Providing care for an elderly parent: interactions among siblings?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(9), pages 1011-1029.
- Cox, Donald, 1987. "Motives for Private Income Transfers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 508-546, June.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Merril Silverstein, 1995. "Stability and change in temporal distance between the elderly and their children," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(1), pages 29-45, February.
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Barbara Steinberg Schone, 1999. "Intergenerational Household Formation, Female Labor Supply and Informal Caregiving: A Bargaining Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 475-503.
- Ken Yamada, 2006.
"Intra-family transfers in Japan: intergenerational co-residence, distance, and contact,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(16), pages 1839-1861.
- Ken Yamada, 2003. "Intra-family Transfers in Japan: Intergenerational Co-residence, Distance, andContact," ISER Discussion Paper 0575, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama & Sayaka Nakamura, 2010. "Transition to Parent-Child Coresidence: Parental Needs and the Strategic Bequest Motive," Discussion Papers 2010-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1879 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norma B. Coe & Courtney Harold Van Houtven, 2009.
"Caring for mom and neglecting yourself? The health effects of caring for an elderly parent,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(9), pages 991-1010.
- Coe, N.B. & Van Houtven, C.H., 2008. "Caring for Mom and Neglecting Yourself? The Health Effects of Caring for an Elderly Parent," Discussion Paper 2008-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:s1:p:v-vii. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .