Central limit theorems for conditional efficiency measures and tests of the ‘separability’ condition in non‐parametric, two‐stage models of production
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:277:y:2019:i:2:p:756-769 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cinzia Daraio & LÃ©opold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 2019. "Quality and its Impact on Efficiency," DIAG Technical Reports 2019-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- repec:eee:enepol:v:129:y:2019:i:c:p:985-996 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:anture:v:76:y:2019:i:c:p:266-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:277:y:2019:i:2:p:784-797 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jproda:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-018-0532-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Kounetas, Konstantinos & Polemis, Michael & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2019. "An alternative probabilistic frontier analysis to the measurement of eco-efficiency," MPRA Paper 93686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anders Rønn-Nielsen & Dorte Kronborg & Mette Asmild, 2019. "Exact tests on returns to scale and comparisons of production frontiers in nonparametric models," IFRO Working Paper 2019/04, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Bădin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold, 2019.
"A bootstrap approach for bandwidth selection in estimating conditional efficiency measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 277(2), pages 784-797.
- Luiza Badin & Cinzia Daraio & LÃ©opold Simar, 2018. "A Bootstrap Approach for Bandwidth Selection in Estimating Conditional Efficiency Measures," DIAG Technical Reports 2018-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- repec:eee:ejores:v:276:y:2019:i:3:p:1104-1118 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emjrnl:v:21:y:2018:i:2:p:170-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.