Optimal Test for Markov Switching Parameters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreou, Elena & Werker, Bas J.M., 2015. "Residual-based rank specification tests for AR–GARCH type models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 305-331.
- Houda Rharrabti Zaid, 2015. "Transmission du stress financier de la zone euro aux Pays de l’Europe Centrale et Orientale," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luke Hartigan, 2015. "Changes in the Factor Structure of the U.S. Economy: Permanent Breaks or Business Cycle Regimes?," Discussion Papers 2015-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Timo Teräsvirta, 2017. "Nonlinear models in macroeconometrics," CREATES Research Papers 2017-32, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Maddalena Cavicchioli, 2015. "Likelihood Ratio Test and Information Criteria for Markov Switching Var Models: An Application to the Italian Macroeconomy," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(3), pages 315-332, November.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2016.
"Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by US consumers,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(2), pages 293-325, May.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2012. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U. S. consumers," Working Papers 12-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2015. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U.S. consumers," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2017.
"Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov switching in autoregressive models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6-9), pages 713-727, October.
- Jean-Marie DUFOUR & Richard LUGER, 2016. "Identification-Robust Moment-Based Tests for Markov-Switching in Autoregressive Models," Cahiers de recherche 15-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2017. "Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov-switching in autoregressive models," Cahiers de recherche 1701, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2016. "Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov-switching in autoregressive models," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-63, CIRANO.
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," Working Papers halshs-01203609, HAL.
- Lajos Horvath & Lorenzo Trapani, "undated". "Testing for randomness in a random coefficient autoregression model," Discussion Papers 18/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," AMSE Working Papers 1538, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Sep 2015.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfor:v:34:y:2018:i:4:p:622-635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Walther & Lanouar Charfeddine & Tony Klein, 2018. "Oil Price Changes and U.S. Real GDP Growth: Is this Time Different?," Working Papers on Finance 1816, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emetrp:v:82:y:2014:i:2:p:765-784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.