Optimal Test for Markov Switching Parameters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanlin Shi & Lingbing Feng & Tong Fu, 2020. "Markov Regime-Switching in-Mean Model with Tempered Stable Distribution," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 55(4), pages 1275-1299, April.
- Andreou, Elena & Werker, Bas J.M., 2015. "Residual-based rank specification tests for AR–GARCH type models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 305-331.
- Chuffart, Thomas & Hooper, Emma, 2019.
"An investigation of oil prices impact on sovereign credit default swaps in Russia and Venezuela,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 904-916.
- Thomas Chuffart & Emma Hooper, 2019. "An investigation of oil prices impact on sovereign credit default swaps in Russia and Venezuela," Post-Print hal-02194152, HAL.
- Houda Rharrabti Zaid, 2015. "Transmission du stress financier de la zone euro aux Pays de l’Europe Centrale et Orientale," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Khayat, Guillaume A., 2018. "The impact of setting negative policy rates on banking flows and exchange rates," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-10.
- Maddalena Cavicchioli, 2015. "Likelihood Ratio Test and Information Criteria for Markov Switching Var Models: An Application to the Italian Macroeconomy," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(3), pages 315-332, November.
- Yong Song & Tomasz Wo'zniak, 2020. "Markov Switching," Papers 2002.03598, arXiv.org.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2016.
"Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by US consumers,"
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 47(2), pages 293-325, May.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2012. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U. S. consumers," Working Papers 12-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 2012.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2015. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U.S. consumers," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2017.
"Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov switching in autoregressive models,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6-9), pages 713-727, October.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2016. "Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov-switching in autoregressive models," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-63, CIRANO.
- Jean-Marie DUFOUR & Richard LUGER, 2016. "Identification-Robust Moment-Based Tests for Markov-Switching in Autoregressive Models," Cahiers de recherche 15-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2017. "Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov-switching in autoregressive models," Cahiers de recherche 1701, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Girardin, Eric & Salimi Namin, Fatemeh, 2019.
"The January effect in the foreign exchange market: Evidence for seasonal equity carry trades,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 422-439.
- Eric Girardin & Fatemeh Salimi Namin, 2019. "The January effect in the foreign exchange market: Evidence for seasonal equity carry trades," Post-Print hal-02314156, HAL.
- Andrea Beccarini, 2019. "Testing for the omission of relevant variables and regime-switching misspecification," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 775-796, March.
- Gustavo Cabrera González, 2019. "Modeling and Projection of the Mexican Exchange Rate (Peso/Dollar): a Bayesian Approach for Model Selection," Remef - Revista Mexicana de Economía y Finanzas Nueva Época REMEF (The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance), Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas, IMEF, vol. 14(2), pages 203-219, Abril-Jun.
- Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2019.
"Asymptotic properties of the maximum likelihood estimator in regime switching econometric models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 442-467.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2017. "Asymptotic Properties of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator in Regime Switching Econometric Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1049, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Abhimanyu Gupta & Myung Hwan Seo, 2019. "Structural stability of infinite-order regression," Papers 1911.08637, arXiv.org.
- Christian Friedrich & Pierre Guérin, 2020. "The Dynamics of Capital Flow Episodes," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 52(5), pages 969-1003, August.
- Luke Hartigan, 2015. "Changes in the Factor Structure of the U.S. Economy: Permanent Breaks or Business Cycle Regimes?," Discussion Papers 2015-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Timo Teräsvirta, 2017. "Nonlinear models in macroeconometrics," CREATES Research Papers 2017-32, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," Working Papers halshs-01203609, HAL.
- Hamilton, J.D., 2016. "Macroeconomic Regimes and Regime Shifts," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & Harald Uhlig (ed.),Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 163-201, Elsevier.
- Horváth, Lajos & Trapani, Lorenzo, 2019.
"Testing for randomness in a random coefficient autoregression model,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 338-352.
- Lajos Horvath & Lorenzo Trapani, 2018. "Testing for randomness in a random coefficient autoregression model," Discussion Papers 18/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," AMSE Working Papers 1538, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Sep 2015.
- Herrera, Ana María & Hu, Liang & Pastor, Daniel, 2018. "Forecasting crude oil price volatility," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 622-635.
- James Morley, 2019. "The business cycle: periodic pandemic or rollercoaster ride?," International Journal of Economic Policy Studies, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 425-431, August.
- Thomas Walther & Lanouar Charfeddine & Tony Klein, 2018. "Oil Price Changes and U.S. Real GDP Growth: Is this Time Different?," Working Papers on Finance 1816, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emetrp:v:82:y:2014:i:2:p:765-784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.