Sovereign Debt Crisis Tightening Its Grip on the Real Economy. Economic Outlook for 2012 and 2013
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Crisis Tightening Its Grip on the Real Economy. Economic Outlook for 2012 and 2013," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 85(1), pages 3-15, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Megginson, William Leon, 2005. "The Financial Economics of Privatization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195150629.
- Vining, Aidan R & Boardman, Anthony E, 1992. "Ownership versus Competition: Efficiency in Public Enterprise," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 205-239, March.
- Patrick W. Schmitz, 2000.
"Partial Privatization and Incomplete Contracts: The Proper Scope of Government Reconsidered,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(4), pages 394-411, August.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2000. "Partial Privatization and Incomplete Contracts: The Proper Scope of Government Reconsidered," MPRA Paper 13447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susanne Sieber, 2008. "Österreichs Attraktivität für ausländische Direktinvestitionen sowie als Standort für Headquarters Funktionen," FIW Research Reports series I-021, FIW.
- Ros, Agustin J, 1999. "Does Ownership or Competition Matter? The Effects of Telecommunications Reform on Network Expansion and Efficiency," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 65-92, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2012.
"Sovereign Debt Crisis Tightening Its Grip on the Real Economy. Economic Outlook for 2012 and 2013,"
WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports),
WIFO, pages 3-15.
- Stefan Ederer & Serguei Kaniovski & Hans Pitlik & Thomas Url, 2012. "Slow Upturn Following Soft Patch in 2012. Medium-term Forecast of the Austrian Economy until 2016," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, pages 12-23.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2012:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.