Financial Market Crisis Weighing on Economic Growth. Economic Outlook for 2008 and 2009
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Markus Marterbauer, 2008. "Financial Market Crisis Weighing on Economic Growth. Economic Outlook for 2008 and 2009," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 81(4), pages 221-235, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Sutherland & Robert Price & Isabelle Joumard, 2006. "Sub-central government fiscal rules," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(2), pages 141-181.
- Zodrow, George R. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1986. "Pigou, Tiebout, property taxation, and the underprovision of local public goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 356-370, May.
- Wrede, Matthias, 1999. "Tragedy of the Fiscal Common?: Fiscal Stock Externalities in a Leviathan Model of Federalism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 101(3-4), pages 177-193, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Baumgartner & Serguei Kaniovski & Ewald Walterskirchen, 2008. "Private Consumption Becomes Strengthening Support to Growth due to Tax Cuts and Easing Inflation. Medium-term Projections for the Austrian Economy from 2008 to 2012," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 13(2), pages 73-83, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2008:i:2:p:53-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .