Austria's Position in the International Quest for Structural Adjustment. The New EU Structural Indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matas-Mir, Antonio & Osborn, Denise R., 2004.
"Does seasonality change over the business cycle? An investigation using monthly industrial production series,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1309-1332, December.
- D R Osborn & A Matas-Mir, 2001. "Does Seasonality Change over the Business Cycle? An Investigation using Monthly Industrial Production Series," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 09, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Matas-Mir, Antoni & Denise R Osborn, 2002. "Does Seasonality Change over the Business Cycle? An Investigation using Monthly Industrial Production Series," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 139, Royal Economic Society.
- A Matas-Mir & D R Osborn, 2001. "Does Seasonality Change Over the Business Cycle? An Investigation Using Monthly Industrial Production Series," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0110, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Gebhard Flaig, 2000. "Arbeitstageeffekt und Bruttoinlandsprodukt : eine empirische Analyse mit einem strukturellen Komponentenmodel," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 53(22-23), pages 12-17, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drago Papler & Štefan Bojnec, 2015. "Competitiveness and Factors of Delivery of Electricity," Faculty of Management Koper Monograph Series, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, number 978-961-266-188-5, August.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic indicators; economic performance; competitiveness; measurement; European Union; Austria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2004:i:2:p:67-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .