Things Fall Apart: Doha and the End of the Post-War Trade Consensus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tripp,Charles, 2006. "Islam and the Moral Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521863773, March.
- El-Gamal,Mahmoud A., 2009. "Islamic Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521741262, March.
- Mohieldin , Mahmoud & Rostom , Ahmed & Fu, Xiaochen & Iqbal, Zamir, 2012.
"The Role of Islamic Finance in Enhancing Financial Inclusion in Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Countries,"
Islamic Economic Studies,
The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 20, pages 55-120.
- Mohieldin, Mahmoud & Iqbal, Zamir & Rostom, Ahmed & Fu, Xiaochen, 2011. "The role of Islamic finance in enhancing financial inclusion in organization of Islamic cooperation (OIC) countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5920, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2013.
"Islamic vs. conventional banking: Business model, efficiency and stability,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 433-447.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2010. "Islamic vs. conventional banking : business model, efficiency and stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5446, The World Bank.
- Tripp,Charles, 2006. "Islam and the Moral Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521682442, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wej:wldecn:541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.