Global Value Chains, International Trade Statistics and Policymaking in a Flattening World
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escaith, Hubert & Tamenu, Bekele, 2013.
"Least-Developed Countries' Trade During the "Super-Cycle" and the Great Trade Collapse: Patterns and Stylized Facts,"
51997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escaith, Hubert & Tamenu, Bekele, 2013. "Least-developed countries' trade during the super-cycle and the great trade collapse: Patterns and stylized facts," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2013-12, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:263-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hubert Escaith, 2016. "Aggregate Demand, Vertical Specialization and Growth Accounting," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-20, October.
- Robert Stehrer, 2013. "Accounting Relations in Bilateral Value Added Trade," wiiw Working Papers 101, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wej:wldecn:534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .