The Dangers of Dj Vu Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bakshi, Gurdip S & Chen, Zhiwu, 1996.
"Inflation, Asset Prices, and the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Monetary Economies,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 241-275.
- Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1998. "Inflation, Asset Prices and the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Monetary Economies," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm44, Yale School of Management.
- Robert J. Barro, 1996. "Inflation and growth," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 153-169.
- Claudio Borio & Ilhyock Shim, 2007. "What can (macro-)prudential policy do to support monetary policy?," BIS Working Papers 242, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999.
"Monetary policy and asset price volatility,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 17-51.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999. "Monetary policy and asset price volatility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-128.
- Claudio Borio & William English & Andrew Filardo, 2003.
"A tale of two perspectives: old or new challenges for monetary policy?,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 1-59
Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Wiliam English & Andrew Filardo, 2003. "A tale of two perspectives: old or new challenges for monetary policy?," BIS Working Papers 127, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wej:wldecn:371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.