Making Capitalism Work for Everyone
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Fearon, James D., 1995. "Rationalist explanations for war," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 379-414, June.
- Akerlof, George A, 1991. "Procrastination and Obedience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 1-19, May.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Albert Breton & Gianluigi Galeotti & Pierre Salmon & Ronald Wintrobe, 1995. "Nationalism and Rationality," Post-Print hal-00445587, HAL.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:03:p:567-576_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wintrobe,Ronald, 1998. "The Political Economy of Dictatorship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521583299, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korkeamaki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjo & Takalo, Tuomas, 2007.
"Phoenix rising: Legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 33-58, April.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Takalo, Tuomas, 2007. "Phoenix rising : legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis," Research Discussion Papers 1/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Michael Enowbi Batuo & Simplice A. Asongu, 2015.
"The impact of liberalisation policies on income inequality in African countries,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(1), pages 68-100, January.
- Enowbi Batuo, Michael & Asongu, Simplice A., 2012. "The impact of liberalisation policies on income inequality in african countries," MPRA Paper 43344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Shughart & Robert Tollison, 2005. "The unfinished business of public choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 237-247, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wej:wldecn:228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .