The Static and Dynamic Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Productivity in The period Post-Subprime Crisis: An Empirical Application to the Banking Sector in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hassen, Toumi & Fakhri, Issaoui & Bilel, Ammouri & Wassim, Touili, 2015. "The Static and Dynamic Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Productivity in The period Post-Subprime Crise: An Empirical Application to the Banking Sector in the European Union," MPRA Paper 66134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angbazo, Lazarus, 1997. "Commercial bank net interest margins, default risk, interest-rate risk, and off-balance sheet banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 55-87, January.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Amel, Dean & Barnes, Colleen & Panetta, Fabio & Salleo, Carmelo, 2004. "Consolidation and efficiency in the financial sector: A review of the international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2493-2519, October.
More about this item
KeywordsM&A; Productivity; Dynamic effects; GMM;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wei:journl:v:5:y:2015:i:2:p:143-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.