A conceptual model of Cultural Distance, MNC Subsidiary Roles, and Knowledge Transfer in China-based subsidiaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erin Anderson & Hubert Gatignon, 1986. "Modes of Foreign Entry: A Transaction Cost Analysis and Propositions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 17(3), pages 1-26, September.
- Strober, Myra H & Weinberg, Charles B, 1977. " Working Wives and Major Family Expenditures," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 141-147, December.
- Wesley, Scarlett & LeHew, Melody & Woodside, Arch G., 2006. "Consumer decision-making styles and mall shopping behavior: Building theory using exploratory data analysis and the comparative method," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 535-548, May.
- Senecal, Sylvain & Kalczynski, Pawel J. & Nantel, Jacques, 2005. "Consumers' decision-making process and their online shopping behavior: a clickstream analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1599-1608, November.
- Gilly, Mary C & Zeithaml, Valarie A, 1985. " The Elderly Consumer and Adoption of Technologies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 353-347, December.
- Anne S. Tsui, 2004. "Contributing to Global Management Knowledge: A Case for High Quality Indigenous Research," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 491-513, December.
- Jean Kinsey & Ben Senauer, 1996. "Consumer Trends and Changing Food Retailing Formats," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1187-1191.
- Douglas, Susan P, 1976. " Cross-National Comparisons and Consumer Stereotypes: A Case Study of Working and Non-Working Wives in the U.S. and France," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 12-20, June.
- Oropesa, R S, 1993. " Female Labor Force Participation and Time-Saving Household Technology: A Case Study of the Microwave from 1978 to 1989," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 567-579, March.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1982. " The Experiential Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasies, Feelings, and Fun," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 132-140, September.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
- Klaus Meyer, 2007. "Asian contexts and the search for general theory in management research: A rejoinder," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 527-534, December.
- Ariely, Dan, 2000. " Controlling the Information Flow: Effects on Consumers' Decision Making and Preferences," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 233-248, September.
- Klaus E Meyer & Mike W Peng, 2005. "Probing theoretically into Central and Eastern Europe: transactions, resources, and institutions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(6), pages 600-621, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaasa, Anneli & Vadi, Maaja & Varblane, Urmas, 2016. "A new dataset of cultural distances for European countries and regions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 231-241.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:2:y:2011:i:2:id:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.