The Governance Of Euro Adoption In The New Member States Of The European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adina Criste & Iulia Lupu & Camelia Milea & Alina Georgeta Ailinca, 2011. "The Reflection of the Current Crisis on the Economic Growth in the European Union New Member States," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(2), pages 54-64, June.
- Pop, Napoleon, 2010. "Romania During The Post-Crisis Period: A Limitative Evaluation," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 14(4), pages 93-110.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic governance; European Union; economic and financial crisis;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:16:y:2012:i:1:p:117-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.