World Depression and the Crisis of Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campiglio, Luigi Pierfranco, 2014.
"Unbundling the Great European Recession (2009-2013): Unemployment, Consumption, Investment, Inflation and Current Account,"
53002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Pierfranco Campiglio, 2014. "Unbundling the Great European Recession (2009-2013): Unemployment, Consumption, Investment, Inflation and Current Account," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0067, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
More about this item
KeywordsJ. Akerman; economic theories and world depression; Wicksell; Hayek; Fanno; Sraffa; Robertson; Papi; fixed costs and variable costs ratio in enterprises;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vep:journl:y:2011:v:119:i:3/4:p:349-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vep - Vita e Pensiero). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .