Hasse Diagrams, Poset Theory and Fuzzy Poverty Measures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Bruggemann & Lars Carlsen, 2015. "Incomparable: what now II? Absorption of incomparabilities by a cluster method," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1633-1645, July.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1666-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1545-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMultidimensional poverty measurement; Fuzzy approach; Partially ordered sets;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vep:journl:y:2008:v:116:i:1:p:63-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vep - Vita e Pensiero). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .