Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes: Sunspots, Currency Crises, and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscurrency crisis; exchange rate policies; monetary union; OLG model; perfect currency;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vep:journl:y:2004:v:112:i:2:p:155-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vep - Vita e Pensiero). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .