Narrow Choice Sets in a Random Utility Model of Recreation Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven B. Caudill & Peter A. Groothuis, 2005.
"Modeling Hidden Alternatives in Random Utility Models: An Application to "Don’t Know" Responses in Contingent Valuation,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- Steven Caudill & Peter Groothuis, 2004. "Modeling Hidden Alternatives in Random Utility Models: An Application to Don’t Know Responses in Contingent Valuation," Working Papers 04-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & V. Kerry Smith, 2007.
"Meta-analysis in model implementation: choice sets and the valuation of air quality improvements,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 1013-1031.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2003. "Meta Analysis in Model Implementation: Choice Sets and the Valuation of Air Quality Improvements," Discussion Papers dp-03-61, Resources For the Future.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Smith, V. Kerry, 2003. "Meta Analysis in Model Implementation: Choice Sets and the Valuation of Air Quality Improvements," Discussion Papers 10453, Resources for the Future.
- Bengochea, A., 2003. "Valoración del uso recreativo de un espacio natural," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 321-338, Agosto.
- Thiene, Mara & Swait, Joffre & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2017. "Choice set formation for outdoor destinations: The role of motivations and preference discrimination in site selection for the management of public expenditures on protected areas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 152-173.
- Roger Haefen, 2008. "Latent Consideration Sets and Continuous Demand Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 363-379, November.
- Christopher Jeffords, 2014.
"Preference-directed regulation when ethical environmental policy choices are formed with limited information,"
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 573-606, March.
- Christopher Jeffords, 2011. "Preference-Directed Regulation When Ethical Environmental Policy Choices Are Formed With Limited Information," Working Papers 01, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Caffey, Rex H. & Devkota, Nirmala, 2011. "An Evaluation of Factors Affecting the Choice of Coastal Recreational Activities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13, May.
- Yongjie Ji & Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling, 2016.
"Modeling Recreation Demand When the Access Point Is Unknown,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(3), pages 860-880.
- Yongjie Ji & Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling, 2013. "Modeling Recreation Demand when the Access Point is Unknown," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp540, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ji, Yongjie & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2016. "Modeling Recreation Demand When the Access Point Is Unknown," ISU General Staff Papers 201602150800001559, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Deacon & Felix Schläpfer, 2010.
"The Spatial Range of Public Goods Revealed Through Referendum Voting,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 305-328, November.
- Deacon, Robert T & SchlÃ¤pfer, Felix, 2007. "The spatial range of public goods revealed through referendum voting," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt1pf1369j, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:159-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- von Haefen, Roger H., 2003.
"Incorporating observed choice into the construction of welfare measures from random utility models,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 145-165, March.
- von Haefen, Roger H., 2000. "Incorporating Observed Choice In The Construction Of Welfare Measures From Random Utility Models," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21836, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stephen L. DeJardins & Dennis A. Ahlburg & Brian McCall, "undated". "An Integrated Model of Application, Admission, Enrollment, and Financial Aid," Working Papers 0104, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Kuminoff, Nicolai V., 2009. "Decomposing the structural identification of non-market values," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 123-139, March.
- Farr, Marina & Stoeckl, Natalie & Sutton, Stephen, 2014. "Recreational fishing and boating: Are the determinants the same?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 126-137.
- Richard T. Melstrom & Deshamithra H. W. Jayasekera, 2017.
"Two-Stage Estimation to Control for Unobservables in a Recreation Demand Model with Unvisited Sites,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 93(2), pages 328-341.
- Melstrom, Richard T. & Jayasekera, Deshamithra H.W., 2016. "Two-Stage Estimation to Control for Unobservables in a Recreation Demand Model with Unvisited Sites," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236252, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E., 2010. "Spatial regulations and endogenous consideration sets in fisheries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 117-134, April.
- Domanski, Adam, 2009. "Estimating Mixed Logit Recreation Demand Models With Large Choice Sets," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49413, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christopher Avery & Caroline Minter Hoxby, 2004.
"Do and Should Financial Aid Packages Affect Students' College Choices?,"
NBER Chapters,in: College Choices: The Economics of Where to Go, When to Go, and How to Pay For It, pages 239-302
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Avery & Caroline M. Hoxby, 2003. "Do and Should Financial Aid Packages Affect Students' College Choices?," NBER Working Papers 9482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "A Comparison Of Stated And Revealed Preference Methods For Fisheries Management," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19853, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Li, Lianhua & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Swait, Joffre, 2015. "The effect of choice set misspecification on welfare measures in random utility models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 71-92.
- Scrogin, David & Hofler, Richard & Boyle, Kevin J. & Milon, J. Walter, 2004. "On The Frontier Of Generating Revealed Preference Choice Sets: An Efficient Approach," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20134, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Termansen, Mette & McClean, Colin J. & Jensen, Frank Søndergaard, 2013. "Modelling and mapping spatial heterogeneity in forest recreation services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 48-57.
More about this item
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:76:y:2000:i:1:p:86-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.