The Cost of Electric Power Interruptions in the Industrial Sector: Estimates Derived from Interruptible Service Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M J Hagey & E J Malecki, 1986. "Linkages in High Technology Industries: A Florida Case Study," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(11), pages 1477-1498, November.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-321, May.
- M J Hagey & E J Malecki, 1986. "Linkages in high technology industries: a Florida case study," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(11), pages 1477-1498, November.
- James P. Miller & Herman Bluestone, 1988. "Prospects for Service Sector Employment Growth in Non-Metropolitan America," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 28-41, Winter.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- P N O'Farrell & B O'Loughlin, 1981. "New Industry Input Linkages in Ireland: An Econometric Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(3), pages 285-308, March.
- James P. Miller, 1989. "The Product Cycle and High Technology Industry in Nonmetropolitan Areas, 1976-1980," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 1-12, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clementina Bruno & Ugo Finardi & Azahara Lorite-Espejo & Elena Ragazzi, 2016. "Emerging costs deriving from blackouts for individual firms: evidence from an Italian case study," quaderni IRCrES 201601, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Pepermans, Guido, 2011.
"The value of continuous power supply for Flemish households,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7853-7864.
- Pepermans, Guido, 2010. "The Value of Continuous Power Supply for Flemish Households," Working Papers 2010/24, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Adam Rose, 2015. "Macroeconomic consequences of terrorist attacks: estimation for the analysis of policies and rules," Chapters,in: Benefit–Cost Analyses for Security Policies, chapter 8, pages 172-200 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Abrate, Graziano & Bruno, Clementina & Erbetta, Fabrizio & Fraquelli, Giovanni & Lorite-Espejo, Azahara, 2016. "A choice experiment on the willingness of households to accept power outages," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PB), pages 151-164.
- Becker, Sophia & Schober, Dominik & Wassermann, Sandra, 2016. "How to approach consumers’ nonmonetary evaluation of electricity supply security? The case of Germany from a multidisciplinary perspective," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 74-84.
- Jacopo Torriti & Philipp Grunewald, 2014. "Demand Side Response: Patterns in Europe and Future Policy Perspectives under Capacity Mechanisms," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Kim, Kayoung & Cho, Youngsang, 2017. "Estimation of power outage costs in the industrial sector of South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 236-245.
- de Nooij, Michiel & Koopmans, Carl & Bijvoet, Carlijn, 2007. "The value of supply security: The costs of power interruptions: Economic input for damage reduction and investment in networks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 277-295, March.
- de Nooij, Michiel & Baarsma, Barbara & Bloemhof, Gabriël & Slootweg, Han & Dijk, Harold, 2010. "Development and application of a cost-benefit framework for energy reliability: Using probabilistic methods in network planning and regulation to enhance social welfare: The N-1 rule," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1277-1282, November.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-4-oseni is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Moeltner & David F. Layton, 2002.
"A Censored Random Coefficients Model For Pooled Survey Data With Application To The Estimation Of Power Outage Costs,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 552-561, August.
- David F. Layton & Klaus Moeltner, 2000. "A Censored Random Coefficients Model for Pooled Survey Data with Application to the Estimation of Power Outage Costs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0912, Econometric Society.
- Röpke, Luise, 2013.
"The development of renewable energies and supply security: A trade-off analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1011-1021.
- Luise Röpke, 2013. "The Development of Renewable Energies and Supply Security: A Trade-Off Analysis," ifo Working Paper Series 151, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Lamessa Tariku ABDISA, 2018. "Power Outages, its Economic Cost and Firm Performance: Evidence from Ethiopia," Departmental Working Papers 2018-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Lassana Cissokho, 2015. "Power Outages and the Productivity of Small and Medium Enterprises: the role of Formality," EcoMod2015 8239, EcoMod.
- Steinbuks, J. & Foster, V., 2010. "When do firms generate? Evidence on in-house electricity supply in Africa," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 505-514, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:68:y:1992:i:1:p:49-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .