Agricultural Land Values and Rents under the Conservation Reserve Program
No abstract is available for this item.
- Jacobson, Sarah, 2014.
"Temporal spillovers in land conservation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 366-379.
- Sarah Jacobson, 2010. "Temporal Spillovers in Land Conservation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-17, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Feb 2014.
- Sarah Jacobson, 2010. "Temporal Spillovers in Land Conservation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-01, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Feb 2014.
- Vukina, Tomislav & Zheng, Xiaoyong & Marra, Michele & Levy, Armando, 2008. "Do farmers value the environment? Evidence from a conservation reserve program auction," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1323-1332, November.
- Schmitz, Nick & Shultz, Steven, 2008. "The Impact of the Conservation Reserve Program on the Sale Price of Agricultural Land," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Jacobs, Keri L. & Thurman, Walter N. & Marra, Michele C., 2011. "How Farmers Bid Into the Conservation Reserve Program: An Empirical Analysis of CRP Offers Data," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103675, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lin, Haixia & Wu, JunJie, 2005. "Conservation Policy and Land Value: The Conservation Reserve Program," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19417, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- JunJie Wu & Haixia Lin, 2010. "The Effect of the Conservation Reserve Program on Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 1-21.
- Ferraro, Paul J., 2008. "Asymmetric information and contract design for payments for environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 810-821, May.
- Jordan F. Suter & Gregory L. Poe & Nelson L. Bills, 2008. "Do Landowners Respond to Land Retirement Incentives? Evidence from the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 17-30.
- Garr, Dillon & Taylor, Mykel, 2016. "The Presence Of Conservation Reserve Program Contracts And Their Effect On Kansas Agricultural Land Values," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230146, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:1:p:70-88. is not listed on IDEAS
- Messer, Kent D. & Duke, Joshua M. & Lynch, Lori & Li, Tongzhe, 2017. "When Does Public Information Undermine the Efficiency of Reverse Auctions for the Purchase of Ecosystem Services?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 212-226.
- Holm-Muller, Karin & Radke, Volker & Weis, Jurgen, 2002. "UmweltfÃ¶rdermaÃŸnahmen in der Landwirtschaft â€“ Teilnehmerauswahl durch Ausschreibungen?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(2).
- Claassen, Roger & Cattaneo, Andrea & Johansson, Robert, 2008. "Cost-effective design of agri-environmental payment programs: U.S. experience in theory and practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 737-752, May.
- Michael J. Roberts & Ruben N. Lubowski, 2007. "Enduring Impacts of Land Retirement Policies: Evidence from the Conservation Reserve Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(4), pages 516-538.
- Wu, JunJie & Weber, Bruce, 2012. "Implications of a Reduced Conservation Reserve Program," C-FARE Reports 156625, Council on Food, Agricultural, and Resource Economics (C-FARE).
- Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel, 2010. "The Effective Use of Limited Information: Do Bid Maximums Reduce Procurement Cost in Asymmetric Auctions?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(2), April.
- Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel, 2010. "The Effective Use of Limited Information: Do Bid Maximums Reduce Procurement Cost in Asymmetric Auctions?," MPRA Paper 25268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uchida, Shinsuke, 2014. "Indirect Land Use Effects of Conservation: Disaggregate Slippage in the U.S. Conservation Reserve Program," Working Papers 186644, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0063-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Siegel, Paul B. & Johnson, Thomas G., 1990. "Recreational Impacts of the Conservation Reserve Program: A Break-Even Approach," Staff Papers 232546, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2013. "Conservation tenders: linking theory and experiments for policy assessment," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(1), March.
- Rousseau Sandra & Moons Ellen, "undated". "Auctioning Conservation Contracts: An Application to the Flemish Afforestation Policy," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0606, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:65:y:1989:i:2:p:131-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed