he Impact of a Continuous Participation Obligation in a Welfare Employment Program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holzer, Harry J, 1987. "Informal Job Search and Black Youth Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 446-452, June.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1991.
"Labor market access and labor market outcomes for urban youth,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 277-293, July.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1991. "Labor Market Access and Labor Market Outcomes for Urban Youth," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9008p2tx, University of California Transportation Center.
- Case, A.C. & Katz, L.F., 1991.
"The Company You Keep: The Effects Of Family And Neighborhood On Disadvantaged Younths,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1555, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Anne C. Case & Lawrence F. Katz, 1991. "The Company You Keep: The Effects of Family and Neighborhood on Disadvantaged Youths," NBER Working Papers 3705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Corcoran & Roger Gordon & Deborah Laren & Gary Solon, 1992. "The Association between Men's Economic Status and Their Family and Community Origins," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(4), pages 575-601.
- Montgomery, James D, 1991. "Social Networks and Labor-Market Outcomes: Toward an Economic Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1407-1418, December.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1982. "Economic Determinants of Geographic and Individual Variation in the Labor Market Position of Young Persons," NBER Chapters,in: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences, pages 115-154 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ihlanfeldt Keith R., 1993. "Intra-urban Job Accessibility and Hispanic Youth Employment Rates," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 254-271, March.
- Evans, William N & Oates, Wallace E & Schwab, Robert M, 1992. "Measuring Peer Group Effects: A Study of Teenage Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 966-991, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Valero-Gil, 2002. "Past labor force experience and heterogeneity," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 75-89, September.
- Peter Dolton; & Donal O'Neill, 1997. "The Long-Run Effects of Unemployment Monitoring and Work-Search Programs: Some Experimental Evidence from the U.K," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n710897, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:31:y:1996:i:4:p:734-756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .