Private Vaccination and Public Health: An Empirical Examination for U.S. Measles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Proano, Ruben A. & Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Zhang, Wenbo, 2012. "Making combination vaccines more accessible to low-income countries: The antigen bundle pricing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 53-64, January.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:90-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipson, Tomas, 2000. "Economic epidemiology and infectious diseases," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 33, pages 1761-1799 Elsevier.
- Skatun, John Douglas, 2003. "The overprovision of infectious disease medicine," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 61-66, July.
- John Mullahy, 1999.
"It'll only hurt a second? Microeconomic determinants of who gets flu shots,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 9-24.
- John Mullahy, 1998. "It'll Only Hurt a Second? Microeconomic Determinants of Who Gets Flu Shots," NBER Working Papers 6500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graff Zivin, Joshua & Neidell, Matthew, 2009.
"Days of haze: Environmental information disclosure and intertemporal avoidance behavior,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 119-128, September.
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Matthew Neidell, 2008. "Days of Haze: Environmental Information Disclosure and Intertemporal Avoidance Behavior," NBER Working Papers 14271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xinyan Shi, 2013. "Information disclosure and vaccination externalities," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 9(3), pages 229-243, September.
- Auld, M. Christopher, 2003. "Choices, beliefs, and infectious disease dynamics," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 361-377, May.
- Troy Tassier & Philip Polgreen & Alberto Segre, 2015. "Vaccination Games with Peer Effects in a Heterogeneous Hospital Worker Population," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Nuscheler, Robert, 2006.
"Monopoly pricing with negative network effects: The case of vaccines,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1061-1069, May.
- Kessing, Sebastian & Nuscheler, Robert, 2003.
"Monopoly pricing with negative network effects: the case of vaccines
[Monopolpreisbildung mit negativen Netzwerkeffekten am Beispiel von Impfstoffen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-06, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Kessing, Sebastian & Nuscheler, Robert, 2003. "Monopoly pricing with negative network effects: the case of vaccines
- Kenneth L. Leonard & Melkiory C. Masatu & Alexandre Vialou, 2007. "Getting Doctors to Do Their Best: The Roles of Ability and Motivation in Health Care Quality," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(3).
- John C. Eckalbar & Pete Tsournos & Walter L. Eckalbar, 2015. "Dynamics In An Sir Model When Vaccination Demand Follows Prior Levels Of Disease Prevalence," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(07n08), pages 1-27, November.
- Barham, Tania & Maluccio, John A., 2009. "Eradicating diseases: The effect of conditional cash transfers on vaccination coverage in rural Nicaragua," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 611-621, May.
- Momota, Akira & Tabata, Ken & Futagami, Koichi, 2005. "Infectious disease and preventive behavior in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1673-1700, October.
- Joseph Cook & Marc Jeuland & Brian Maskery & Donald Lauria & Dipika Sur & John Clemens & Dale Whittington, 2009. "Using private demand studies to calculate socially optimal vaccine subsidies in developing countries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 6-28.
- Byung Kwang Yoo & Kevin Frick, 2005. "Determinants of influenza vaccination timing," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 777-791.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:31:y:1996:i:3:p:611-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.