Human Capital, Information, and the Early Adoption of New Technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kinvi D.A. Logossah, 1994. "Capital humain et croissance économique : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 17-34.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 2002.
"Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 489-502, April.
- Khan, A. & Ravikumar, B., 1997. "Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 97-12, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 1998. "Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation," Development and Comp Systems 9802001, EconWPA.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 2000. "Costly technology adoption and capital accumulation," Working Papers 00-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chapman, Bruce, 2006.
"Income Contingent Loans for Higher Education: International Reforms,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Bruce Chapman, 2005. "Income Contingent Loans for Higher Education: International Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 491, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Hewitt-Dundas, Nola, 2000. "The Adoption Of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies And Strategic Complexity," ERSA conference papers ersa00p213, European Regional Science Association.
- Engelstätter, Benjamin & Sarbu, Miruna, 2011. "The adoption of social enterprise software," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-078, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Li Yu & Peter F. Orazem, 2014.
"O-Ring production on U.S. hog farms: joint choices of farm size, technology, and compensation,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 431-442, July.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deanna Sharpe & Rui Yao & Li Liao, 2012. "Correlates of Credit Card Adoption in Urban China," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 156-166, June.
- Grossman, Michael & Joyce, Theodore J, 1990.
"Unobservables, Pregnancy Resolutions, and Birth Weight Production Functions in New York City,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 983-1007, October.
- Michael Grossman & Theodore J. Joyce, 1988. "Unobservables, Pregnancy Resolutions, and Birthweight Production Functions in New York City," NBER Working Papers 2746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura German & Jeremias Mowo & Margaret Kingamkono, 2006. "A methodology for tracking the “fate” of technological interventions in agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 23(3), pages 353-369, October.
- Christoph Safferling & Aaron Lowen, 2011. "Economics in the Kingdom of Loathing: Analysis of Virtual Market Data," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-30, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Tetsushi Murao & Ryo Kambayashi, 2014.
"Incidence of Strict Quality Standards: Protection of Consumers or Windfall for Professionals?,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 195-224.
- Kawaguchi, Daiji & Murao, Tetsushi & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2013. "Incidence of Strict Quality Standards: Protection of Consumers or Windfall for Professionals?," IZA Discussion Papers 7443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Escarce, JoseJ., 1996. "Externalities in hospitals and physician adoption of a new surgical technology: An exploratory analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 715-734, December.
- Leigh, J. Paul & Dhir, Rachna, 1997. "Schooling and frailty among seniors," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Waters, James, 2013. "The influence of information sources on inter- and intra-firm diffusion: evidence from UK farming," MPRA Paper 50955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zotti, Roberto & Barra, Cristian, 2014. "Human capital development, knowledge spillovers and local growth: Is there a quality effect of university efﬁciency?," MPRA Paper 60065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Wolfe & S. Zuvekas, "undated". "Nonmarket outcomes of schooling," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1065-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Shih-tse Lo & Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2008. "Crossover Inventions And Knowledge Diffusion Of General Purpose Technologies? Evidence From The Electrical Technology," NBER Working Papers 14043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbara L. Wolfe & Robert H. Haveman, 2002. "Social and nonmarket benefits from education in an advanced economy," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 47(Jun), pages 97-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:22:y:1987:i:1:p:101-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .