Entrepreneur Human Capital Endowments and Minority Business Viability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathryn Stafford & Vibha Bhargava & Sharon Danes & George Haynes & Katherine Brewton, 2010. "Factors Associated with Long-Term Survival of Family Businesses: Duration Analysis," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 442-457, December.
- Michaelides, Marios, 2010. "Race and self-employment: The role of training programs, self-employment background, and access to financing," MPRA Paper 20884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monibo A. Sam, 2007. "Surviving the years of infancy: longevity among small firms in Nigeria, 1971-1997," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 1023-1042.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2005. "Entrepreneurship," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(4), pages 649-680, October.
- Nerlinger, Eric A., 1996. "Firm formation in high-tech industries: empirical results for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Salvador Carmona, 2003. "Who Becomes an Auditing Entrepreneur? The Effects of Human Capital, Age, and Job Stability," Working Papers Economia wp03-17, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Link, Albert N. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2011.
"Creativity and the Family Tree: Human Capital Endowments and the Propensity of Entrepreneurs to Patent,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Link, Albert N. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2011. "Creativity and the Family Tree: Human Capital Endowments and the Propensity of Entrepreneurs to Patent," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-15, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Albert N. Link & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2011. "Creativity and the Family Tree: Human Capital Endowments and the Propensity of Entrepreneurs to Patent," NBER Working Papers 17441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce D. Meyer, 1990. "Why Are There So Few Black Entrepreneurs?," NBER Working Papers 3537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00260 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:3:p:9-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lazear, Edward, 2003. "Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jiatao Li, 2013. "The internationalization of entrepreneurial firms from emerging economies: The roles of institutional transitions and market opportunities," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 158-171, June.
- Panagiotis Ganotakis, 2012. "Founders’ human capital and the performance of UK new technology based firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 495-515, September.
- Mathur, Aparna, 2013. "Beyond bankruptcy: Does the US bankruptcy code provide a fresh start to entrepreneurs?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4198-4216.
- repec:oup:indcch:v:27:y:2018:i:2:p:269-287. is not listed on IDEAS
- Harald Strotmann, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Survival," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 87-104, January.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2013. "Fathers’ patenting behavior and the propensity of offspring to patent: an intergenerational analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 332-340, June.
- Millán, José María & Congregado, Emilio & Román, Concepción, 2014. "Persistence in entrepreneurship and its implications for the European entrepreneurial promotion policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 83-106.
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Kristian Nielsen & Florian Noseleit & Bram Timmermans, 2018.
"Entrepreneurship, human capital, and labor demand: a story of signaling and matching,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 269-287.
- Bublitz, Elisabeth & Nielsen, Kristian & Noseleit, Florian & Timmermans, Bram, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, human capital, and labor demand: A story of signaling and matching," HWWI Research Papers 166, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Randall Akee & Elton Mykerezi & Richard M. Todd, 2017. "Reservation Employer Establishments: Data from the U.S. Census Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 17-57, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- José Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepción Román, 2012. "Determinants of self-employment survival in Europe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 231-258, February.
- Marios Michaelides & Scott Davis, 2016. "From unemployment to self-employment: the role of entrepreneurship training," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 09-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Harald Strotmann, 2002. "Determinanten des Überlebens von Neugründungen in der badenwürttembergischen Industrie. Eine empirische Survivalanalyse mit amtlichen Betriebsdaten," IAW Discussion Papers 06, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:20:y:1985:i:4:p:540-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.