Board Structure, Ownership Structure and Firm Performance: A Study of New Zealand Listed-Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1325117 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:brc:brccej:v:2:y:2017:i:4:p:172-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1316547 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rfh:bbejor:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:130-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:4:p:416-428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamid Mohsin Jadah & Logasvathi A/P Murugiah & Azira Binti Abdul Adzis, 2016. "The Effect of Board Characteristics on Iraqi Banks Performance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 205-214, October.
- Mete KARAYEL & Mesut DOGAN, 2016. "Board Composition and Firm Performance: Evidence from BIST 100 Companies in Turkey," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 33-40.
- Alhassan Haladu & Basariah Bt. Salim, 2016. "Corporate Ownership and Sustainability Reporting: Environmental Agencies’ Moderating Effects," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1784-1790.
More about this item
Keywordsboard structure; ownership structure; firm performance; Generalised Linear Model (GLM); New Zealand listed firms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usm:journl:aamjaf00802_43-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journal Division, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aammmea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .