La politique d’assouplissement quantitatif : limites et alternative
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Arellano & Andrew Atkeson & Mark Wright, 2016.
"External and Public Debt Crises,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 191-244.
- Arellano, Cristina & Atkeson, Andrew & Wright, Mark L. J., 2015. "External and Public Debt Crises," Staff Report 515, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Arellano, Cristina & Atkeson, Andrew & Wright, Mark L. J., 2015. "External and Public Debt Crises," Working Paper Series WP-2015-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Cristina Arellano & Andrew Atkeson & Mark Wright, 2015. "External and Public Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 21456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Herndon & Michael Ash & Robert Pollin, 2014.
"Does high public debt consistently stifle economic growth? A critique of Reinhart and Rogoff,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 257-279.
- Thomas Herndon & Michael Ash & Robert Pollin, 2013. "Does High Public Debt Consistently Stifle Economic Growth? A Critique of Reinhart and Rogo ff," Working Papers wp322, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2010. "The impact of high and growing government debt on economic growth: an empirical investigation for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1237, European Central Bank.
- Roberto Martino & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2014.
"Labour market regulation and fiscal parameters: A structural model for European regions,"
Working Papers of BETA
2014-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Roberto Martino & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015. "Labour market regulation and fiscal parameters: a structural model for European regions," Discussion Papers 2015/200, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2014.
"Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 21-41.
- Ugo Panizza & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2012. "Public Debt and Economic Growth: Is There a Causal Effect?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 65, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2012. "Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?," POLIS Working Papers 168, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010.
"Growth in a Time of Debt,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 573-578.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," NBER Working Papers 15639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 7661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," Scholarly Articles 11129154, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Stiglitz, 1998. "More Instruments and Broader Goals: Moving toward the PostWashington Consensus," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Lorenzo Codogno & Carlo Favero & Alessandro Missale, 2003. "Yield spreads on EMU government bonds," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 503-532, October.
- Cochrane, John H., 2011.
"Understanding policy in the great recession: Some unpleasant fiscal arithmetic,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 2-30, January.
- John H. Cochrane, 2010. "Understanding Policy in the Great Recession: Some Unpleasant Fiscal Arithmetic," NBER Working Papers 16087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Sunil Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2011. "Achieving growth amid fiscal imbalances: the real effects of debt," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 145-196.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:buopee:v:34:y:2016:m:06:i:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/opstrfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.