Economic and Social Description and Characterization of the Venezuelan Families
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James S. Holt, 1982. "Labor Market Policies and Institutions in an Industrializing Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(5), pages 999-1006.
More about this item
Keywordsmultiple correspondence analysis; multivariate analysis; household budget survey.;
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ula:econom:v:30:y:2005:i:21:p:85-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexis Vásquez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiulave.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .