Costos de Cumplimiento de Regulación Ambiental con Información Incompleta. Aplicación a fuentes fijas del PCE de Santiago, Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaspard Clerger & Carlos Chávez & Mauricio Villena & Walter Gómez, 2008. "Costos de Cumplimiento de Regulación Ambiental con Información Incompleta. Aplicación a fuentes fijas del PCE de Santiago, Chile," Working Papers 05-2008, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
More about this item
KeywordsPolítica Ambiental; costo-efectividad; costos de fiscalización; información incompleta;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:165-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.