Real Wages, Employment, and the Phillips Curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Silva, José I. & López-Villavicencio, Antonia, 2012. "Labor disruption costs and real wages cyclicality," MPRA Paper 42366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne-Gisèle Privat, 2005. "L'avenir des retraites en France: Evalutation de l'impact des réformes de 1993 et de 2033 à l'aide du modèle de microsimulation Artémis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- Martin Schmidt, 2003. "The relative adjustment of wages and prices: direct tests within a multiple-equation system," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 985-997.
- Safarzyńska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2017. "Integrated crisis-energy policy: Macro-evolutionary modelling of technology, finance and energy interactions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 119-137.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kandil, Magda, 2007. "The wage-price spiral: International evidence and implications," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 212-240.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2000. "Product market competition and the industry price-cost markup fluctuations:: role of energy price and monetary changes," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 415-444, April.
- Erica L. Groshen & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1996. "Macro- and microeconomic consequences of wage rigidity," Working Paper 9607, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Grace Weishi Gu & Eswar Prasad, 2018.
"New Evidence on Cyclical Variation in Labor Costs in the U.S,"
NBER Working Papers
24266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gu, Grace Weishi & Prasad, Eswar, 2018. "New Evidence on Cyclical Variation in Labor Costs in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 11311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bryan Perry & Kerk Phillips & David E. Spencer, 2015.
"Real wages and monetary policy: a DSGE approach,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(5), pages 734-752, October.
- Perry, Bryan & Phillips, Kerk L. & Spencer, David E., 2012. "Real wages and monetary policy: A DSGE approach," MPRA Paper 36995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan Perry & Kerk L. Phillips & David E. Spencer, 2012. "Real Wages and Monetary Policy: A DSGE Approach," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-02, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Bryan Perry & Kerk L Phillips & David E. Spencer, 2015. "State-Level Variation in the Real Wage Response to Monetary Policy," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Ulrich Woitek, 2004. "Real Wages and Business Cycle Asymmetries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1206, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marczak, Martyna & Gómez, Víctor, 2015.
"Cyclicality of real wages in the USA and Germany: New insights from wavelet analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 40-52.
- Marczak, Martyna & Gómez, Víctor, 2012. "Cyclicality of real wages in the USA and Germany: New insights from wavelet analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 50-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1995.
"Comments on Farmer and Guo's "the econometrics of indeterminacy: an applied study.","
196, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1995. "Comments on Farmer and Guo's "The econometrics of indeterminacy: an applied study."," Working Papers 543, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nicholas Apergis & Alexandros Panethimitakis, 2011. "Stylised facts of Greek business cycles: new evidence from aggregate and across regimes data," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 147-165.
- Magda Kandil, 2010. "Demand shocks and the cyclical behavior of the real wage: Some international evidence," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 13, pages 135-158, May.
- Naci Mocan, 2008.
"What Determines Corruption? International Evidence From Microdata,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 493-510, October.
- Naci Mocan, 2004. "What Determines Corruption? International Evidence from Micro Data," NBER Working Papers 10460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin & Enders, Walter, 2001. "Do Real Wages Respond Asymmetrically to Unemployment Shocks? Evidence from the U.S. and Canada," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 495-515, October.
- Charles A. Fleischman, 1999. "The causes of business cycles and the cyclicality of real wages," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2004.
"Workers' Flows and Real Wage Cyclicality,"
w200409, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro, 2007. "Workers’ Flows and Real Wage Cyclicality," IZA Discussion Papers 2604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2004. "Workers' Flows and Real Wage Cyclicality," CEF.UP Working Papers 0402, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sharon J. Erenburg, "undated". "Linking Public Capital to Economic Performance, Public Capital: The Missing Link Between Investment and Economic Growth ," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 14, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sharon J. Erenburg, 1993. "Productivity, Private and Public Capital, and Real Wage in the United States, 1948-1990," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_94, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1umfa09lat214kj4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:97:y:1989:i:3:p:706-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.