Discriminatory, Status-based Wages among Tradition-oriented, Stochastically Trading Coconut Producers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosen, Asa, 1997.
"An equilibrium search-matching model of discrimination,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1589-1613, August.
- A Rosen, 1992. "An Equilibrium Search-Matching Model of Discrimination," CEP Discussion Papers dp0097, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rajesh Ramachandran & Christopher Rauh, 2018.
"Discrimination without taste: how discrimination can spillover and persist,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 249-274, August.
- Rajesh Ramachandran & Christopher Rauh, 2014. "Discrimination Without Taste - How Discrimination can Spillover and Persist," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1466, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- RAMACHANDRAN, Rajesh & RAUH, Christopher, 2018. "Discrimination without taste: How discrimination can spillover and persist," Cahiers de recherche 2018-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Rajesh RAMACHANDRAN & Christopher RAUH, 2018. "Discrimination Without Taste - How Discrimination Can Spillover and Persist," Cahiers de recherche 09-2018, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Clémence Berson, 2016.
"Private Versus Public Sector Wage Gap: Does Origin Matter?,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 717-741, November.
- Clémence Berson, 2009. "Private vs. Public Sector: Discrimination against Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Post-Print halshs-00423944, HAL.
- Clémence Berson, 2009. "Private vs. Public Sector: Discrimination against Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Clémence Berson, 2009. "Private vs. Public Sector: Discrimination against Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00423944, HAL.
- Mary E. Graham & Julie L. Hotchkiss, 2008. "Elimination of gender-related employment disparities through statistical process control," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Adriana D. Kugler, 1997. "Employee referrals and the inter-industry wage structure," Economics Working Papers 252, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Andreas P. Kyriacou, 2011. "Rational Irrationality and Group Size: The Effect of Biased Beliefs on Individual Contributions Towards Collective Goods," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 109-130, January.
- Havet, Nathalie, 2004.
"Écarts salariaux et disparités professionnelles entre sexes : développements théoriques et validité empirique,"
L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(1), pages 5-39, Mars.
- Nathalie Havet, 2004. "Ecarts salariaux et disparités professionnelles entre sexes : développements théoriques et validité empirique," Post-Print hal-02002876, HAL.
- Kevin Lang & Jee-Yeon K. Lehmann, 2012.
"Racial Discrimination in the Labor Market: Theory and Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(4), pages 959-1006, December.
- Kevin Lang & Jee-Yeon K. Lehmann, 2011. "Racial Discrimination in the Labor Market: Theory and Empirics," NBER Working Papers 17450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Lang & Jee-Yeon K. Lehmann, 2011. "Racial Discrimination In The Labor Market: Theory And Empirics," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-019, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Anja Prummer, "undated". "Discrimination in Promotion," Working Papers 905, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kugler, Adriana D., 2003.
"Employee referrals and efficiency wages,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 531-556, October.
- Kugler, Adriana, 2002. "Employee Referrals and Efficiency Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 633, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kugler, Adriana D., 2002. "Employee Referrals and Efficiency Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 3682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adriana Kugler, 2002. "Employee referrals and efficiency wages," Economics Working Papers 647, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aker, Jenny C. & Klein, Michael W. & O'Connell, Stephen A. & Yang, Muzhe, 2014. "Borders, ethnicity and trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-16.
- Graham, Mary E. & Hotchkiss, Julie L., 2009. "A More Proactive Approach to Addressing Gender-related Employment Disparities in the United States," MPRA Paper 44795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ederington, Josh & Sandford, Jeremy, 2016. "Employer discrimination and market structure: Does more concentration mean more discrimination?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-33.
- Sefa Awaworyi Churchill, 2017. "Microfinance and Ethnic Diversity," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 93(300), pages 112-141, March.
- Jurjen J. A. Kamphorst & Otto H. Swank, 2016. "Don't Demotivate, Discriminate," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 140-165, February.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Svarer, Michael & Teulings, Coen N., 2010.
"Marriage and the city: Search frictions and sorting of singles,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 206-218, March.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 2000. "Ethnicity and credit in African manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 205-235, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:93:y:1985:i:2:p:265-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.