The Informational Efficiency of Experimental Asset Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Barner & Francesco Feri & Charles R. Plott, 2005.
"On the microstructure of price determination and information aggregation with sequential and asymmetric information arrival in an experimental asset market,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 73-107, January.
- Barner, Martin & Feri, Francesco & Plott, Charles, 2004. "On the Microstructure of Price Determination and Information Aggregation with Sequential and Asymmetric Information Arrival in an Experimental Asset Market," Working Papers 1204, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2003.
"Market power in tradable emission markets: a laboratory testbed for emission trading in Port Phillip Bay, Victoria,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 469-491, October.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2003. "Market Power in Tradable Emission Markets: A Laboratory Testbed for Emission Trading in Port Phillip Bay, Victoria," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57841, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- GlennW. Harrison & JohnA. List, 2008.
"Naturally Occurring Markets and Exogenous Laboratory Experiments: A Case Study of the Winner's Curse,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(528), pages 822-843, April.
- Glenn W. Harrison & John A. List, 2007. "Naturally Occurring Markets and Exogenous Laboratory Experiments: A Case Study of the Winner's Curse," NBER Working Papers 13072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn Harrison & John List, 2008. "Naturally occurring markets and exogenous laboratory experiments: A case study of the winner's curse," Framed Field Experiments 00266, The Field Experiments Website.
- Harrison, Glenn W., 2008. "Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 303-344, November.
- Noussair, Charles N. & Tucker, Steven & Xu, Yilong, 2016. "Futures markets, cognitive ability, and mispricing in experimental asset markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 166-179.
- Taylor Smith & Walter E. Block, 2016. "The Economics of Insider Trading: A Free Market Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 47-53, November.
- Halim, Edward & Riyanto, Yohanes Eko & Roy, Nilanjan, 2016. "Price Dynamics and Consumption Smoothing in Experimental Asset Markets," MPRA Paper 71631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volodymyr Lugovskyy & Daniela Puzzello & Steven Tucker, 2009. "An Experimental Study of Bubble Formation in Asset Markets Using the Tâtonnement Pricing Mechanism," Working Papers in Economics 09/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Halim, Edward & Riyanto, Yohanes Eko & Roy, Nilanjan, 2017. "Costly Information Acquisition, Social Networks and Asset Prices: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 80658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palan, Stefan, 2010.
"Digital options and efficiency in experimental asset markets,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 506-522, September.
- Stefan Palan, 2010. "Digital Options and Efficiency in Experimental Asset Markets," Post-Print hal-00849410, HAL.
- Thomas Stöckl, 2014. "Price efficiency and trading behavior in limit order markets with competing insiders," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(2), pages 314-334, June.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Learning by investing,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(1), pages 125-149, January.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2005. "Learning by Bidding: Evidence from a Large-Scale Natural Experiment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp247, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Berlemann, Michael, 1999. "Wahlprognosen: Politische Wahlbörsen versus traditionelle Meinungsforschung," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 01/99, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Carl Plat, 2005. "A Double Auction Market with Signals of Varying Precision," Experimental 0508004, EconWPA.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:35:y:2017:i:c:p:104-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, Cyriel & Koedijk, Kees & Schnitzlein, Charles, 2002. "Stock Market Quality in the Prescence of a Traded Option," CEPR Discussion Papers 3173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Brandouy & Pascal Barneto, 1999. "Incertitude et fourchettes de prix sur un marché d'enchères:les apports du laboratoire," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(3), pages 87-113, September.
- Stefan Palan & Thomas Stöckl, 2014. "When chasing the offender hurts the victim: Collateral damage from insider legislation," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2014-03, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Albert Ballinger & Gerald P. Dwyer & Ann B. Gillette, 2004. "Trading institutions and price discovery: the cash and futures markets for crude oil," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Dennis Dittrich & Boris Maciejovsky, "undated". "Information Dissemination on Asset Markets with Endogenous and Exogenous Information: An Experimental Approacha," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:92:y:1984:i:3:p:349-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.