Contestable Markets and the Theory of Industry Structure: A Review Article
No abstract is available for this item.
- Rabah Amir, "undated".
"Market Structure, Scale Economies and Industry Performance,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2000-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Rabah Amir, 2000. "Market Structure, Scale Economies and Industry Performance," Discussion Papers 00-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- AMIR, Rabah, 2003. "Market structure, scale economies and industry performance," CORE Discussion Papers 2003065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rahab Amir, 2000. "Market Structure, Scale Economies, and Industry Performance," CIG Working Papers FS IV 00-08, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2004. "Rent Dissipation in Repeated Entry Games: Some New Results," CESifo Working Paper Series 1186, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean Pierre Ponssard, 2004. "Rent dissipation in repeated entry games: some new results," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000082, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Edward J. Lopez, 2005. "New Anti-Merger Theories: A Critique," Law and Economics 0512003, EconWPA.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Frédéric Dufourt, 2007. "Free entry equilibria with positive profits: A unified approach to quantity and price competition games," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(2), pages 75-94.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Frédéric Dufourt, 2007. "Free entry equilibria with positive profits: A unified approach to quantity and price competition games," Post-Print halshs-00796163, HAL.
- Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2009. "Potential competition in the presence of sunk entry costs: an experiment," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 203-225.
- Dasgupta, Utteeyo, 2009. "Potential Competition in the Presence of Sunk Entry Costs: An Experiment," MPRA Paper 21945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evans, Lewis & Burnell, Stephen & Yao, Shuntian, 1999. "The Optimal Network Contract Under Partial Bypass in Oligopolistic Network Industries," Working Paper Series 3922, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Dasgupta Utteeyo, 2011. "Are Entry Threats Always Credible?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-41, December.
- Stockinger, Bastian & Zwick, Thomas, 2016. "Apprentice Poaching in Regional Labor Markets," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145565, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stockinger, Bastian & Zwick, Thomas, 2017. "Apprentice poaching in regional labor markets," IAB Discussion Paper 201708, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Stockinger, Bastian & Zwick, Thomas, 2017. "Apprentice poaching in regional labor markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Campos, Javier & Jiménez, Juan Luis & Perdiguero, Jordi, 2015. "Contestability and public concern about airfares: A case study in the Canary Islands," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 180-186.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "In Praise of Frank Ramsey's Contribution to the Theory of Taxation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(583), pages 235-268, 03.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "In Praise of Frank Ramsey's Contribution to the Theory of Taxation," NBER Working Papers 20530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2012. "Baumol, Panzar, and Willig’s Theory of Contestable Markets and Industry Structure: A Summary of Reactions," MPRA Paper 41974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:91:y:1983:i:6:p:1055-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed