Real and Nominal Interest Rates under Uncertainty: The Fisher Theorem and the Term Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1993.
"Term, Inflation and Foreign Exchange Risk Premia: A Unified Treatment,"
548, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1993. "Term, Inflation, and Foreign Exchange Risk Premia: A Unified Treatment," NBER Working Papers 4544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanas, Angelos, 2014. "Bond futures, inflation-indexed bonds, and inflation risk premium," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 82-99.
- Hamilton, James D & Kim, Dong Heon, 2002.
"A Reexamination of the Predictability of Economic Activity Using the Yield Spread,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 340-360, May.
- James D. Hamilton & Dong Heon Kim, 2000. "A Re-examination of the Predictability of Economic Activity Using the Yield Spread," NBER Working Papers 7954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, James Douglas & Kim, Dong Heon, 2000. "A Re-examination of the Predictability of Economic Activity Using the Yield Spread," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt69v8p1m9, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Huston McCulloch, J., 1990. "The term structure of interest rates," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 627-722 Elsevier.
- Christian Mose Nielsen, 2005. "The information content of the term structure of interest rates about future inflation – an illustration of the importance of accounting for a time-varying real interest rate and inflation risk premiu," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 86, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & George Pennacchi & Peter H. Ritchken, 2008. "Estimating real and nominal term structures using Treasury yields, inflation, inflation forecasts, and inflation swap rates," Working Paper 0810, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1996. "Does real interest parity hold at longer maturities?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 105-126, February.
- Tzavalis, Elias & Wickens, M. R., 1996. "Forecasting inflation from the term structure," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 103-122, May.
- Koziol, Philipp, 2014. "Inflation and interest rate derivatives for FX risk management: Implications for exporting firms under real wealth," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 459-472.
- Martin D. Evans & Paul Wachtel, 1990. "A Modern Look At Asset Pricing and Short-Term Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 3245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Berardi, 2013. "Inflation Risk Premia, Yield Volatility and Macro Factors," Working Papers 27/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Michel Courtault, 1995. "Relations de Fischer et neutralité de l'inflation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(4), pages 1063-1079.
- Smant, David / D.J.C., 2010. "Direct tests of the expectations theory of the term structure: Survey expectations, the term premium and coefficient biases," MPRA Paper 19815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiener, Zvi & Benninga, Simon & Protopapadakis, Aris, 2000.
"Limiting differences between forward and futures prices in a Lucas consumption model,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-161, June.
- Zvi Wiener & Simon Benninga & Aris Protopapadakis, "undated". "Limiting Differences Between Forward and Futures Prices in a Lucas Consumption Model," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 17-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Farid Mkouar & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Long-Term Investment with Stochastic Interest and Inflation Rates Incompleteness and Compensating Variation," Working Papers 2014-301, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Jiltsov, Alexei, 2005. "Inflation risk premia and the expectations hypothesis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 429-490, February.
- Susan Woodward, 1985. "The Jensen's Inequality "Paradox": Its Economic Meaning in the Term Structure, The Fisher Equation, and Foreign Exchange," UCLA Economics Working Papers 379, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:91:y:1983:i:5:p:856-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.