Exchange-Rate Dynamics: An Empirical Investigation
No abstract is available for this item.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Stanley Fischer, 1986.
"The Open Economy: Implications for Monetary and Fiscal Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 459-516
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Stanley Fischer, 1984. "The Open Economy: Implications for Monetary and Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 1422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Nisit Panthamit, 2006. "Exchange Rate Overshooting in East Asian Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 5-18, July.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Nisit Panthamit, 2006. "Exchange Rate Overshooting in East Asian Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 42(4), pages 5-18, July.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Kara, Orhan, 2000. "Exchange rate overshooting in Turkey," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 89-93, July.
- Gonyung Park & Young-yong Kim, 2003. "An empirical analysis of nominal rigidities and exchange rate overshooting: an intertemporal approach," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 153-166.
- John A. Carlson & Christian M. Dahl & Carol L. Osler, 2008. "Short-run Exchange-rate Dynamics: Theory And Evidence," Working Papers 39, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- John A Carlson & Christian M. Dahl & Carol L. Osler, 2008. "Short-run Exchange-Rate Dynamics: Theory and Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2008-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1989. "Some Notes on Overshooting," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 443-447.
- Yu Hsing, 2015. "Short-Run Determinants of the USD/MYR Exchange Rate," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 97-105.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Javier Gardeazabal & Jesús Vázquez, 2004. "Exchange Rate Dynamics: Where is the Saddle Path?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1129, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stuart Landon & Constance E. Smith, 2003. "The Risk Premium, Exchange Rate Expectations, and the Forward Exchange Rate: Estimates for the Yen--Dollar Rate," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 144-158, February.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1999. "The risk premium, exchange rate expectations, and the forward exchange rate: Estimates for the Yen-Dollar rate," MPRA Paper 9775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David O. Cushman, 2000. "The failure of the monetary exchange rate model for the Canadian-U.S. dollar," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 591-603, August.
- Pratomo, Wahyu Ario, 2005. "Exchange Rate of Indonesia: Does Rupiah Overshoot?," MPRA Paper 7381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Papell, David H., 1997. "Cointegration and exchange rate dynamics," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 445-459, June.
- Kholdy, Shady & Sohrabian, Ahmad, 1995. "Testing for the relationship between nominal exchange rates and economic fundamentals," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 121-134.
- West, Kenneth D., 1987. "A standard monetary model and the variability of the deutschemark-dollar exchange rate," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 57-76, August.
- Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Standard Monetary Model and the Variability of the Deutschemark-DollarExchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 2102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Hu, Shih-Wen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Tai, Meng-Yi & Wang, Vey, 2013. "Tariff-tax reform and exchange rate dynamics in a monetary economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 63-73.
- John F.O. Bilson, 1984. "Exchange Rate Dynamics," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 175-196 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:89:y:1981:i:2:p:357-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed