Advertising, Concentration, and Price-Cost Margins
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A. & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Shapouri, Shahla & Trueblood, Michael A., 2003. "The Export Market For Differentiated Processed Agricultural Products: The Role Of Factor Prices And Fixed Costs," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21964, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Vlachvei, A. & Oustapassidis, K., 1998.
"Advertising, concentration and profitability in Greek food manufacturing industries,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(2), March.
- Vlachvei, A. & Oustapassidis, K., 1998. "Advertising, concentration and profitability in Greek food manufacturing industries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 191-198, March.
- Ryan, Michael J., 2004. "Goal programming, regulation and generalised economies of scale and scope," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Alexander, Peter J., 1997. "Product variety and market structure: A new measure and a simple test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 207-214, February.
- Chen, Jihui & Waters, George, 2017. "Firm efficiency, advertising and profitability: Theory and evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 240-248.
- Sizhong Sun, 2014. "Foreign Entry and Firm Advertising Intensity: Evidence from China," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 45(1), pages 79-97, August.
- Cotterill, Ron, 1980. "Changing Structure of Mass Media Markets: relevance for Policy Initiatives on Advertising in the Food System," Staff Papers 200623, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Haw, In-Mu & Hu, Bingbing & Lee, Jay Junghun, 2015. "Product market competition and analyst forecasting activity: International evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 48-60.
- Elena Podrecca, 2013. "Riforme del mercato dei prodotti e crescita della produttività. Teoria ed evidenza empirica," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 10-41.
- Pilar Beneito & Paz Coscollá-Girona & María Engracia Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2015. "Competitive Pressure and Innovation at the Firm Level," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 422-457, September.
- Sawyer, Malcolm C., 1982. "On the specification of structure-performance relationships," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 295-306.
- Wang, Shinn-Shyr & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Rogers, Richard T., 2006. "Structural Change in the U.S. Food Manufacturing Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21045, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Buck, Andrew J. & Lady, George M., 2005. "Falsifying economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 777-810, September.
- Örs, Evren, 2006. "The Role of Advertising in Commercial Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 5461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2015.
"A New Approach to Model Verification, Falsification and Selection,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-28, June.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2014. "A New Approach to Model Verification, Falsification and Selection," DETU Working Papers 1403, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:40:y:2017:i:c:p:26-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Bonardi, . "Analysis of the Relationship Between Advertising, Concentration and Profitability in the United States Manufacturing Industry," Fordham Economics Dissertations, Fordham University, Department of Economics, number 2002.3.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:21:y:1990:i:1990-3:p:287-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2007. "On the Decline of Agriculture. Evidence from Italian Regions in the Post-WWII Period," Working Papers 300, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Clark, Don P., 2010. "Scale economies and intra-industry trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 190-192, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:84:y:1976:i:5:p:1109-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.