Risk, Return, and Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Farhat, Joseph & Al-Zu'Bi, Bashir, 2003.
"Dividend Signaling Hypothesis And Short-Term Asset Concentration Of Islamic Interest-Free Banking,"
Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 11, pages 2-30.
- Joseph Farhat & M. Kabir Hassan & Bashir Al-Zu'bi, 2002. "Dvidend Signaling Hypothesis and Short-Term Asset Concentration of Islamic Interest-free Banking," Working Papers 0221, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Jul 2002.
- Czinkota, Michael R. & Knight, Gary A. & Liesch, Peter W. & Steen, John, 2005. "Positioning terrorism in management and marketing: Research propositions," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 581-604, December.
- Shih-Yung Wei & Jao-Hong Cheng & Li-Wei Lin & Su-Mei Gan, 2020. "Volatility Asymmetry of Scale Indexes - Taking China as an Example," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 158-169.
- Jean Cordier, 2001.
"Assurance, marchés financiers et politique publique,"
Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 266(1), pages 109-118.
- Jean Cordier, 2001. "Assurance, marchés financiers et politique publique," Post-Print hal-02381901, HAL.
- Jean-Jacques Rosa, 1977. "Réponse aux commentaires de M Mouillart," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(2), pages 290-295.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 1987. "Analysis of Short-Term Asset Concentration in Islamic Banking," MPRA Paper 56029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvaro Cartea & Sam Howison, 2009.
"Option pricing with Levy-Stable processes generated by Levy-Stable integrated variance,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 397-409.
- Alvaro Cartea & Sam Howison, 2006. "Option Pricing with Lévy-Stable Processes Generated by Lévy-Stable Integrated Variance," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0602, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Bao, Te & Diks, Cees & Li, Hao, 2018. "A generalized CAPM model with asymmetric power distributed errors with an application to portfolio construction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 611-621.
- Toker Doganoglu & Christoph Hartz & Stefan Mittnik, 2007.
"Portfolio optimization when risk factors are conditionally varying and heavy tailed,"
Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 333-354, May.
- Doganoglu, Toker & Hartz, Christoph & Mittnik, Stefan, 2006. "Portfolio optimization when risk factors are conditionally varying and heavy tailed," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/24, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Leitner Johannes, 2005. "Optimal portfolios with expected loss constraints and shortfall risk optimal martingale measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1/2005), pages 49-66, January.
- D.J. Johnstone, 2015. "Information and the Cost of Capital in a Mean-Variance Efficient Market," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1-2), pages 79-100, January.
- Richard M. Duvall & Judith L. Quinn, 1981. "Skewness Preference In Stable Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 4(3), pages 249-263, September.
- Frijns, Bart & Lehnert, Thorsten & Zwinkels, Remco C.J., 2010.
"Behavioral heterogeneity in the option market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2273-2287, November.
- Thorsten Lehnert & Bart Frijns & Remco Zwinkels, 2009. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in the Option Market," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-07, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Bart Frijns & Thorsten Lehnert & Remco C.J. Zwinkels, 2010. "Behavioral heterogeneity in the option market," Post-Print hal-00736742, HAL.
- Peter C. Dawson, 2015.
"The capital asset pricing model in economic perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 569-598, February.
- Peter Dawson, 2013. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model in Economic Perspective," Alumni working papers 2013-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Bjorn Wahlroos & Tom Berglund, 1984. "Anomalies and Equilibrium Returns in a Small Stock Market," Discussion Papers 589, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Salhi, Khaled & Deaconu, Madalina & Lejay, Antoine & Champagnat, Nicolas & Navet, Nicolas, 2016. "Regime switching model for financial data: Empirical risk analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 148-157.
- Panait, Iulian & Slavescu, Ecaterina Oana, 2012. "Skewness in stock returns: evidence from the Bucharest stock exchange during 2000 – 2011," MPRA Paper 38751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burns, Natasha & Liebenberg, Ivonne, 2011. "U.S. takeovers in foreign markets: Do they impact emerging and developed markets differently?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 1028-1046, September.
- Brenner, Menachem & Pasquariello, Paolo & Subrahmanyam, Marti, 2009. "On the Volatility and Comovement of U.S. Financial Markets around Macroeconomic News Announcements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(6), pages 1265-1289, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:79:y:1971:i:1:p:30-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.