The Substitution Effects of Transportation Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T. & Simon, Leo K., 2009. "Wine Taxes, Production, Aging and Quality," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 27-45, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2002:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Creane, Anthony & Jeitschko, Thomas D., 2016. "Exporting to bypass weak institutions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 185-197.
- R. Morris Coats & Gary M. Pecquet & Leon Taylor, 2005. "The pricing of gasoline grades and the third law of demand," Microeconomics 0506006, EconWPA.
- Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2015. "Hicksian separability does not hold over space: Implications for the design of household surveys and price questionnaires," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 34-40.
- Minagawa, Junichi & Upmann, Thorsten, 2013. "A note on parental time allocation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 153-157.
- William Smith & Cyril Chang, 2002. "Shipping the good apples out: a note on contributions of time and money," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14.
- Liu, Liqun, 2011. "The Alchian-Allen theorem and the law of relative demand: The case of multiple quality-differentiable brands," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 52-57, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:30:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Minagawa, Junichi & Upmann, Thorsten, 2013. "A conditional demand approach to the Alchian–Allen effect," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 546-551.
- Minagawa, Junichi, 2012. "On Giffen-like goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 282-285.
- David Hummels & Alexandre Skiba, 2004.
"Shipping the Good Apples Out? An Empirical Confirmation of the Alchian-Allen Conjecture,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1384-1402, December.
- David Hummels & Alexandre Skiba, 2002. "Shipping the Good Apples Out? An Empirical Confirmation of the Alchian-Allen Conjecture," NBER Working Papers 9023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saito, Tetsuya, 2007. "Shipping the Good Apples Out: Another Proof with A Graphical Representation," MPRA Paper 1297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Viola Lamani, 2018. "International Trade, Quality Sorting and Trade Costs: The Case of Cognac," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Saito, Tetsuya, 2007. "An Expository Note on Alchian-Allen Theorem When Sub-Utility Functions are Homogeneous of Degree n ą 0," MPRA Paper 6442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James, Jennifer S., 1999. "Endogenous Quality And Agricultural Policy Analysis," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21634, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:77:y:1969:i:1:p:130-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.