Economies of Scale in Industrial Plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2003. "Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 165-192, May.
- Margarita Genius & Spiro Stefanou & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2009. "Productivity Growth and Efficiency under Leontief Technology: An Application to US Steam-Electric Power Generation Utilities," Working Papers 0913, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Claypool, Joshua T. & Simmons, Christopher W., 2016. "Hybrid thermochemical/biological processing: The economic hurdles and opportunities for biofuel production from bio-oil," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 450-457.
- Gregory Nemet & Erin Baker & Bob Barron & Samuel Harms, 2015. "Characterizing the effects of policy instruments on the future costs of carbon capture for coal power plants," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 155-168, November.
- Baumers, Martin & Dickens, Phill & Tuck, Chris & Hague, Richard, 2016. "The cost of additive manufacturing: machine productivity, economies of scale and technology-push," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 193-201.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2011. "A Simple Model of Dairy Product Supply," MPRA Paper 29653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Festel, Gunter & Würmseher, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Boles, Eckhard & Bellof, Martin, 2013. "Modelling production cost scenarios for biofuels and fossil fuels in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-075, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Genius, Margarita & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2012. "Measuring productivity growth under factor non-substitution: An application to US steam-electric power generation utilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 844-852.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries: opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kian, Ramez & Gürler, Ülkü & Berk, Emre, 2014. "The dynamic lot-sizing problem with convex economic production costs and setups," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 361-379.
- Martin Baumers & Luca Beltrametti & Angelo Gasparre & Richard Hague, 2017. "Informing Additive Manufacturing technology adoption: total cost and the impact of capacity utilisation," Papers 1706.02090, arXiv.org.
- Christiansen, Katrina L. & Raj Raman, D. & Anex, Robert P., 2012. "Predicting cost growth and performance of first-generation algal production systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 382-391.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Khanna, Madhu, 2012. "Explaining the reductions in US corn ethanol processing costs: Testing competing hypotheses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 153-159.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:75:y:1967:p:373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .