The Economics of Slavery in the Ante Bellum South: Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elise S. Brezis & Heeho Kim, 2009. "Was the Korean Slave Market Efficient?," Working Papers 09-08, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Claude Diebolt, 2015.
"Comment appréhender les temporalités de l’histoire économique ? Plaidoyer pour une cliométrie des événements rares,"
Working Papers of BETA
2015-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Claude Diebolt, 2015. "Comment appréhender les temporalités de l’histoire économique ? Plaidoyer pour une cliométrie des évènements rares," Working Papers 01-15, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Glaeser, Edward L., 2014. "Understanding housing: The intellectual legacy of John Quigley," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 3-12.
- Jan Richard Heier, 2010. "Accounting for the Business of Suffering: A Study of the Antebellum Richmond, Virginia, Slave Trade," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(1), pages 60-83.
- Sophia du Plessis & Ada Jansen & Dieter von Fintel, 2014. "Slave prices and productivity at the Cape of Good Hope from 1700 to 1725: did all settler farmers profit from the trade?," Working Papers 17/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2014.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:23:y:2012:i:7:p:511-555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conor Lennon, 2016. "Slave Escape, Prices, and the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 669-695.
- Robert Browne, 1993. "The economic basis for reparations to black America," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 99-110, March.
- Robert Browne, 1972. "The economic basis for reparations to Black America," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 67-80, March.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2013. "A Nation Of Gamblers: Real Estate Speculation And American History," NBER Working Papers 18825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:66:y:1958:p:442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.